make hunters tokens tradeble

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

make hunters tokens tradeble

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Nov 9 2018, 5:43pm

Please make either hunters tokens or the new dullahans chests tradable!
Would make sense imo. Thx

/edit: probably making the chests tradable would be a huge thing since they might contain crestplates. But any upgrade material should be tradable. Lets stick to this...
lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI

Re: make hunters tokens tradeble

Postby Tzshifter on Nov 9 2018, 6:47pm

Yeah’
Tzshifter

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Nov 9 2018, 6:48pm

Wouldn't really make sense. Chests aren't that rare, tokens aren't that rare of a drop. Making them tradable just means another feature for alts to abuse horribly.

Also, no other free-to-open chests are typically tradable. Only one I can think of had been.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby Zeehm on Nov 10 2018, 1:46am

I think this would end like with the charms, everything will be just another farm. I d like to see a crestplate upgrade system, like 10 LowLand crestplates for 1 HighLand. 50HL for 3 HF and so on
Zeehm

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Nov 10 2018, 9:51am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:Wouldn't really make sense. Chests aren't that rare, tokens aren't that rare of a drop. Making them tradable just means another feature for alts to abuse horribly.

Also, no other free-to-open chests are typically tradable. Only one I can think of had been.

How would alts abuse it? Most upgrade material for furniture is tradeble why not those for the banners?
One other alt got a pvp lb-Banner and with this Account im making b2b dullahan ebs.
Its not "abuse" if i could give the upgrade tokens to that alt.

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Nov 10 2018, 11:30am

Making hunter tokens tradable deincentivizes actually doing the dullahan eb. Event banners should require some chasing/work to get upgrades for IMO (and tbf that has generally been true)--not just running four ebs with a dozen alts to max out your main in 2hr.

Also, banners are equipment, not furniture. That's a big difference. No equip ug material is or was ever tradeable.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby --M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r-- on Nov 10 2018, 11:36am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:Making hunter tokens tradable deincentivizes actually doing the dullahan eb. Event banners should require some chasing/work to get upgrades for IMO (and tbf that has generally been true)--not just running four ebs with a dozen alts to max out your main in 2hr.

Also, banners are equipment, not furniture. That's a big difference. No equip ug material is or was ever tradeable.

Sorry but i cant see where the Point is in what You are saying. I havent seen any logic argument by now..

-it was lots of effort getting that pvp lb-banner. Its just insane that it's also necessary to additionally put another high effort in getting the upgrade Material.

-almost all Boxes are tradable.

-equipment Upgrade Material (Aqua and Inferno) is prctically tradable by trading boxes where it can be inside
--M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r--

Postby IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl on Nov 10 2018, 12:34pm

How about making the cards tradeable? I can’t seem to find them so pls correct me if I am wrong about that.
IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Nov 10 2018, 12:47pm

--M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r-- wrote:-almost all Boxes are tradable.

The only free-to-open box that has ever been tradeable was the rainbow chest. Why would the free to open dullahan chest be tradeable?
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Nov 10 2018, 1:32pm

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
--M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r-- wrote:-almost all Boxes are tradable.

The only free-to-open box that has ever been tradeable was the rainbow chest. Why would the free to open dullahan chest be tradeable?

The dullahan boxes might be free to open. But they are Hard to get: the Cards needed to open the premium eb were only given out by doing another ptw-premium eb (besides that 1 set you could earn by doing the legend. Nobs were needed there also).
I cant see where trading the tokens could be an "abuse" as mentioned by you.
We have seen hundreds of statless alts farming charms with nk for months. Now THAT was an abuse. Or the pets...too less too late has Been done there.
But calling my suggestion abusable doesnt make too much sense to me sorry. I just cant See it.

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests