ZTA-HTE-WTF

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl, Nov 5, 2018.

1. To be fair to lady, Welsh sheep rp is a fairly niche type of rp

2. They are a Great ... Very well managed Clan ... for Special Events ... Been there many times .,, Will not Hesitate to Return ..,

3. Never said they are bad or don't visit them. Just wanted to clarify visitors of what has happened in the past in that clan and how sealers were looted. Their admins were in top 10 every eb event without sealing or using crystal (since they are getting free pots every eb for max items and good plunder) which I felt is unfair to peeps who are spending alot in that same clan for same top 10 target.

Just want you guys to be aware when you visit them next time. You all will have to make sure their admins or owners are not free loading. I don't care whether you guys give admin pots or not just make sure they are sealing and getting pass like you all.

4. Yes I have free loaded in that clan because I was asked not to seal infact all admins were said the same. Why will I spend my money when I am getting a option of free ride?

I am not crying just bringing out what I have seen in that clan. I never questioned you or your admin for this event I am questioning you guys for the first charm event till September 2018. And I am really happy that your admins sealed this event atleast, even though it came after looting visitors for almost more than a year. I am really thankful to person who spoke against you all in your own clan cc regarding free loading.

Happy Kawing!!! KEEP SEALING or next time I am sure visitors who are afraid to speak right now, will speak up.

5. Great clan, well ran, admins work hard, I’m usually there every weekend and admin my wall is littered with old passes, admins seal and many times admins seal extra on the NK train they provide.

6. I only mention screenshots because YOU, brought them up...

7. I've been to the clan a couple times, when I made top 10 a while back, and here and there if I was selling someone a seal. I've yet to have a bad experience with any of the people there. The whole point of the admins not having to seal however, I can see where it would cause some issues among the people there who are paying to be there. But with the amount of work they have to do and how well everything moves there, I feel like that in itself is enough for at least myself to justify it. I've seen the chaos that happens there every weekend, and I applaud the admins for being able to keep with it and stay organized.

But again, that's just me. They earned it, just in a different way.

8. Thats it! The clan is run so well and the admins put in alot of hard work.
    Im not saying they dont seal, but who runs a business without profit? Labor isnt free.
    I for one am grateful for the well oiled machine this clan is. OP is just butthurt

9. @op just request to close this post, u r making a fool of urself. the fact that u r using “newly” created alt to post imposes u r hiding. what have got to hide? if what u r claiming is true, come out of hiding n say so, that will carry more weight n people might listen to u.

10. One good thing has come from this post

Lady rps now but she's a little scary wanted wellies and alsorts

11. Lol. Love you guys. ️

12. Best place in my opinion to drop a seal for nk. Tbh the only reason that an admin should put up a seal is if things are slowing down and the eb is not open in decent time frame. They work hard to keep things running smooth. So if there are some perks for what they do they earned it. For you to post your opinion on the clan and the way it operates means what? You never tipped a bartender,waiter,delivery driver ? And if you haven’t Maybe you should. Being ungrateful to those that provide a service to others is just plain ugly.

13. Halfway agree. Admins should get free ride for the work they put in

Post with whatever you want. Message is still the same.

14. Message is still the same? How can you say that? There's no way of verifying that they were an admin as stated. This could be someone who has a personal issue against the clan or one of its members. Even you are smart enough to know that statless alt postings are taken less seriously.

15. I agree with Domo, message is still the same.

16. All admins drop there full time worth of seals, they were told to drop later in the weekend due to 100 people all wanting to drop on first day. Admins don't get free pots, they get an occasional set of pots from donations from sealers. Saying that about the admins is very rude, I'm friends with most of the admins and know the work they do.