ZTA-HTE-WTF

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Hi

Please read my opinion about this idiotic clan in "Weekend Promo" thread made by devs. Give your inputs and what you feel about those dumb who take your items for free along with free pass. I am sure noob moderator who visits them every weekend will close this thread.

Anyways give your inputs. And please someone start a NK Clan who can compete with these egoistic bunch of noobs.

Thanks

2. Hey, glad I came across this.

I had the opportunity of making / running a Zta and worked alongside Zta-Hte-Wtf for nearly a year and I found they were highly coordinated and kept tabs on everything day and night. I'd be very surprised if someone could make a new clan and do that job better than they do.

3. There were many hte clans which did b2b hte for almost 2-3 years. When only premium eb was HTE. They are doing nothing special. Infact they are just free loading.

4. Loool there aren’t any free loaders in WTF. All admins pay their way

5. And this thread is a great example as to why the forums are dead compared to the past. Just butthurt players complaining 24/7...

6. I’ve had no problems in that clan. Rules are rules. You don’t follow them you get kicked. I’d love to help admin but I’m just a little busy. Admins are on top of it and do a great job.

7. I visit a few times each event and have never had a problem.

8. They have started TO PAY FROM LAST 15-20 DAYS. Read properly before commenting. And don't lick their $ you won't get a free pass for that. This is the truth go verify with walls of admin like "will" who is associated with them from a year I guess. They are paying now because someone questioned owner about non sealing free loaders admin.

9. Next event you are getting a free pass. Congratulations!!! I was a admin in that clan you noob I know what we were told about seals. I have many screenshot to put my case but it's not worth because dumb like you won't understand all this, they just want to oppose.

10. They are doing a good job that's not the point but were they paying like us? They are getting free items every eb for working for clan, right? Why free pass for them?? Even owner of a clan should seal like any other member and have a pass. Don't just free load

11. I’m not going to give you the satisfaction of having an argument over a petty thing. And I’m far from a noob, thank you very much.

12. Post screen shots or it never happened, and I’m pretty sure yelp! is that way...

13. Yes you are correct it never happened. Go burn your seals give them free pass free items and free top 10 rewards every event. Happy Kawing.

15. Whenever I go there (which isn't very often lately), I give the admins my items. Who really cares if they seal or don't. They provide a service of running the clan and keeping it going.

And posting with a statless alt doesn't give you much credibility. Post with your main if you want people to take you seriously.

16. “I was a admin” - Shouldn’t have said that. Lol - So what you’re saying is... you used to free load like apparently every other admin? Go read walls you butthurt baby. My admins over-sealed big time this event because of promo and Lycoan running. All the regulars know it.
    You’re just angry you apparently had a falling out with whoever and it’s showing. Maybe grow a set and take it to pm, or are you another one of SM’s little crybaby minions?
    We always welcome complainers to our feeds. Perhaps you remember that as well. Man up. 

17. I am frequent visitor in Zta-Wtf and I see amount of work that admins do. From admitting, keeping tabs on people that still need to seal, counting seals thrown, resolving conflicts and keeping items for sealers or dividing donated items between active admins it is a lot to do. They fully deserve those donated items and I also donate them without any expectation of favoured treatment.
    Good friend of mine admins there and i see him throwing seals all the time.
    True, i spend there 8 -12 hours every other week, but what I experience there is what I speak of.
    It is my impression that this clan is run efficiently and with integrity as far as I can see.
    I am not privy to what happens in admins room and I am aware of some good in my opinion admins leaving or being banned, so maybe there is something more to it. As a guest, that is none of my business how ownership group runs their business. I do not have stake in it.
    I think you should take it with owners of the clan or admins to discuss. Doing it here is wrong. I doubt you get sympathy and whatever validity to your word you could have is gone by using statless alt to bring it up.
    One is only brave when he has nothing to lose hiding behind anonymity. Your concerns will be dismissed just on that base alone.

18. Stateless alt, your opinion means nothing, as far as we all know you haven't even hit an eb before, let alone admin a premium clan.

19. I think they do a good job
    Only criticism I've got is lady refuses to rp with me