ZTA-HTE-WTF

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ZTA-HTE-WTF

Postby ___LaDyAsHx___ on Nov 7 2018, 10:29am

Lol. Love you guys. ️
___LaDyAsHx___

Postby _Ray-Donovan_ on Nov 7 2018, 11:08am

Best place in my opinion to drop a seal for nk. Tbh the only reason that an admin should put up a seal is if things are slowing down and the eb is not open in decent time frame. They work hard to keep things running smooth. So if there are some perks for what they do they earned it. For you to post your opinion on the clan and the way it operates means what? You never tipped a bartender,waiter,delivery driver ? And if you haven’t Maybe you should. Being ungrateful to those that provide a service to others is just plain ugly.
_Ray-Donovan_

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Nov 7 2018, 11:18pm

Michael wrote:Whenever I go there (which isn't very often lately), I give the admins my items. Who really cares if they seal or don't. They provide a service of running the clan and keeping it going.

And posting with a statless alt doesn't give you much credibility. Post with your main if you want people to take you seriously.

Halfway agree. Admins should get free ride for the work they put in

Post with whatever you want. Message is still the same.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Michael on Nov 9 2018, 6:19am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Michael wrote:Whenever I go there (which isn't very often lately), I give the admins my items. Who really cares if they seal or don't. They provide a service of running the clan and keeping it going.

And posting with a statless alt doesn't give you much credibility. Post with your main if you want people to take you seriously.

Message is still the same? How can you say that? There's no way of verifying that they were an admin as stated. This could be someone who has a personal issue against the clan or one of its members. Even you are smart enough to know that statless alt postings are taken less seriously.
Michael

Postby Original_Belladonna on Nov 9 2018, 8:33am

Michael wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:

Message is still the same? How can you say that? There's no way of verifying that they were an admin as stated. This could be someone who has a personal issue against the clan or one of its members. Even you are smart enough to know that statless alt postings are taken less seriously.

I agree with Domo, message is still the same.
Last edited by Original_Belladonna on Nov 9 2018, 11:08am, edited 1 time in total.
Original_Belladonna

Postby TUR_Alan_TLE on Nov 9 2018, 10:46am

All admins drop there full time worth of seals, they were told to drop later in the weekend due to 100 people all wanting to drop on first day. Admins don't get free pots, they get an occasional set of pots from donations from sealers. Saying that about the admins is very rude, I'm friends with most of the admins and know the work they do.
TUR_Alan_TLE

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests