ZTA-HTE-WTF

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

ZTA-HTE-WTF

Postby IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl on Nov 5 2018, 3:28am

Hi

Please read my opinion about this idiotic clan in "Weekend Promo" thread made by devs. Give your inputs and what you feel about those dumb who take your items for free along with free pass. I am sure noob moderator who visits them every weekend will close this thread.

Anyways give your inputs. And please someone start a NK Clan who can compete with these egoistic bunch of noobs.

Thanks
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl

Re: ZTA-HTE-WTF

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Nov 5 2018, 8:15am

Hey, glad I came across this.

I had the opportunity of making / running a Zta and worked alongside Zta-Hte-Wtf for nearly a year and I found they were highly coordinated and kept tabs on everything day and night. I'd be very surprised if someone could make a new clan and do that job better than they do.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl on Nov 5 2018, 9:25am

There were many hte clans which did b2b hte for almost 2-3 years. When only premium eb was HTE. They are doing nothing special. Infact they are just free loading.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on Nov 5 2018, 10:00am

Gold Haven
xWarRocketAJAXx

Postby gray-ts on Nov 5 2018, 10:03am

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl wrote:There were many hte clans which did b2b hte for almost 2-3 years. When only premium eb was HTE. They are doing nothing special. Infact they are just free loading.

Loool there aren’t any free loaders in WTF. All admins pay their way
gray-ts

Postby Aradus on Nov 5 2018, 11:22am

And this thread is a great example as to why the forums are dead compared to the past. Just butthurt players complaining 24/7...
Aradus

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Nov 5 2018, 1:39pm

I’ve had no problems in that clan. Rules are rules. You don’t follow them you get kicked. I’d love to help admin but I’m just a little busy. Admins are on top of it and do a great job.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Bob_Sacamano on Nov 5 2018, 5:48pm

I visit a few times each event and have never had a problem.
Bob_Sacamano

Postby IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl on Nov 5 2018, 6:41pm

gray-ts wrote:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl wrote:There were many hte clans which did b2b hte for almost 2-3 years. When only premium eb was HTE. They are doing nothing special. Infact they are just free loading.

Loool there aren’t any free loaders in WTF. All admins pay their way

They have started TO PAY FROM LAST 15-20 DAYS. Read properly before commenting. And don't lick their $ you won't get a free pass for that. This is the truth go verify with walls of admin like "will" who is associated with them from a year I guess. They are paying now because someone questioned owner about non sealing free loaders admin.
Last edited by IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl on Nov 5 2018, 6:44pm, edited 1 time in total.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl

Postby IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl on Nov 5 2018, 6:43pm

Aradus wrote:And this thread is a great example as to why the forums are dead compared to the past. Just butthurt players complaining 24/7...

Next event you are getting a free pass. Congratulations!!! I was a admin in that clan you noob I know what we were told about seals. I have many screenshot to put my case but it's not worth because dumb like you won't understand all this, they just want to oppose.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests