New Lands?

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New Lands?

Postby sean893 on Nov 4 2018, 12:43am

Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE wrote:So kaWmunity. What say you? About due? No where near? Next year? Not at all? Discuss

I would probably say new lands would come out on next year.

I honestly no longer see the incentive to be build complete anymore. Participate in events, and you get silver bars, some charms and the like of crestplates to build even more stuff. And the process repeats on and on. For the first time ever, I ask myself this question as to why would I even want to go BC for?

With no long-term pleasure and benefits on my sights, or at least my opinion of being build complete, I can slowly tell that if I continue going to be the strongest build, I may be as well running a path to being blind as to why I play this game for.

Sure, everyone else, including me can get stripped but I now find it better to stay in the smaller league for some unknown reason I couldn't tell. You build up less, you risk losing less too! At least, for now.
sean893

Postby BigBobSr on Nov 4 2018, 4:25am

Green-Echo4Legend wrote:Personally I feel like it’s too soon. 6 months at least. Given the release of deepmine tokens they should give the kawmunity time to close the gap up top cuz yeah I also believe no more than 500 people are LcBC. Release too soon and people will get discouraged. Give them time to get with in 2 or 3 lands and less people will lose their minds. I have already decided that I’m gonna deepmine clear and then put my kaw shoes up. New lands or not I’m only buying the last 10 I have in DM then I’m just gonna run allies. With charms out now and no real fix in sight, I’m simply still playing because I could have bought a brand new 7 series with the amount of cash I’ve dumped in to this app in 8 years. I’ll hang out till the servers get shut down. But “playing” kaw is a thing of the past it’s just unload and leave, and the occasional conversation in cc.

Couldn’t agree more. I ask myself why do I stick around after all these years? Because of the game and the community? Perhaps, or maybe when they finally do begin to shut this game down the tears on all the massive charm seeking, build complete, top 50 ally lb Pay to Play accounts will be epic. Am I evil... or just curious?
BigBobSr

Postby Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE on Nov 4 2018, 9:01am

Interesting Vamp buddy. You probably right. Much easier for them to extend those levels then introduce new lands. All depends how much they decide the whole thing will cost. Having said that there really is no other way of combating charms advantage. Investing in allies simply doesn’t compete w huge levels of charms. Don’t get me wrong kudos to those who have secured thousands of them. Make stripping almost redundant. So only much more powerful kingdoms could even try to compete. As always we will see
Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE

Postby ______________iReg____________ on Nov 4 2018, 9:51am

Vamperous wrote:I think we will see deepmines lvl11-20 before new lands and myself I hope we see them sooner than later. Would be nice to be able to use these new tokens they gave us.

That would be cool. Hopefully they’ll release them in the next 5 minutes.
______________iReg____________

Postby Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet on Nov 4 2018, 4:54pm

This game is already pretty set in it's LB. Lands won't change anything. If anything it's time for KaW 2.0 and everyone start from scratch together for another exciting 9 years. And only on iOS/Android. Drop PC .
Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Nov 4 2018, 5:15pm

Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet wrote:This game is already pretty set in it's LB. Lands won't change anything. If anything it's time for KaW 2.0 and everyone start from scratch together for another exciting 9 years. And only on iOS/Android. Drop PC .

I'll second that! Put it in motion devs, I wanna watch the heads roll :lol:
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII

Postby TheWolfOfKaWStreet on Nov 4 2018, 6:36pm

Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet wrote:This game is already pretty set in it's LB. Lands won't change anything. If anything it's time for KaW 2.0 and everyone start from scratch together for another exciting 9 years. And only on iOS/Android. Drop PC .

100%.
TheWolfOfKaWStreet

Postby G-B__Game__G-B on Nov 4 2018, 10:27pm

to soon
G-B__Game__G-B

Postby AshtonRocks on Nov 4 2018, 11:04pm

On a side note. What theme would the next lands follow?

Hoarfrost is all frosty.
Abyss is all watery.
Osmon Rai is all sky-ish.
Deepmines is all undergroundy mine-ish.
AshtonRocks

Postby cacarez on Nov 5 2018, 12:21am

AshtonRocks wrote:On a side note. What theme would the next lands follow?

Hoarfrost is all frosty.
Abyss is all watery.
Osmon Rai is all sky-ish.
Deepmines is all undergroundy mine-ish.

Fiery ? Volcano-y ,apparently fire’s the element missing
cacarez

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests