New Lands?

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New Lands?

Postby llSllPll-LetHaL_SiR-llSllPll on Nov 7 2018, 6:50am

I say no new lands give people time to use plates and try to catch up only time devs do stuff is wen the lb accs complain ther bored ive been playn for over 6yrs with all the events n premium ebs when the new lands come out the lcbc lb accs will max all the lands then they will be back to being bored i also spent tons to keep afloat rl or not at least give it 6 more months but im one veteran player out of many who may not want or care for new lands if u not even remotely close to opening 15 minelands to even keep up. Btw pointless wen u do have 100-200 bil charmed accs cs is just a number now.TY
llSllPll-LetHaL_SiR-llSllPll

Postby llSllPll-LetHaL_SiR-llSllPll on Nov 7 2018, 7:01am

Thats why i have one small acc and one big acc it be so hard to bc both when u gotta keep so much gold out bein smaller is less of a risk n lost i totally agree ther either way no need let people catch ​ i even know players who three times bigger then me and they not even a yr in kaw imagine all the hard work some others put in just for new lands to come out push most kaw world back this game became a pay to grow now pointless for me bc jus sayn
llSllPll-LetHaL_SiR-llSllPll

Postby AshtonRocks on Nov 7 2018, 7:06am

cacarez wrote:Fiery ? Volcano-y ,apparently fire’s the element missing

Then everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

We avatar now. I'm hyped.
AshtonRocks

Postby BF_Xanadu_BF on Nov 7 2018, 7:26am

How about newer stronger epics. Not just bcs bored with the same stuff for over 2 years now
BF_Xanadu_BF

Postby Hey-Mango on Nov 7 2018, 12:49pm

I hope they will at least add more ebs to “The Wrath of Sveruganti” series before the next set of lands become available.
Hey-Mango

Postby Maggie on Nov 10 2018, 3:25pm

No!!
Maggie

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests