Unused Crest Plates

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Nov 1 2018, 12:19am

Yes Stacy I already knew both facts you threw out which has nothing to do with what you don’t support. Stacy says “btw blah blah blah blah.” If you insist on loading up on useless information you should start another thread for noobs.

What to do with them especially when you are already beyond using them. I think there are like three people here that cared enough to dismantle buildings to use the crests for the small amount of gold. The same three people only cared about the dismantling during ebs. I’m not one of them.

So the question is ......will the devs consider letting us trade them ?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby cacarez on Nov 1 2018, 5:18am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Yes Stacy I already knew both facts you threw out which has nothing to do with what you don’t support. Stacy says “btw blah blah blah blah.” If you insist on loading up on useless information you should start another thread for noobs.

What to do with them especially when you are already beyond using them. I think there are like three people here that cared enough to dismantle buildings to use the crests for the small amount of gold. The same three people only cared about the dismantling during ebs. I’m not one of them.

So the question is ......will the devs consider letting us trade them ?

The three on this thread merely pointed out that there is a way to transform them into gold, if you didn’t care enough to notice or read please keep us three out of your speech which , in my humble opinion, has a hint of superiority in it. Thank you
PS: support to trading them, if we can trade static stats why shouldn’t we be able to trade regular stats. Probably with a certain cap.
cacarez

Postby Jah on Nov 1 2018, 7:16am

Support
Jah

Postby IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII on Nov 1 2018, 10:02am

I support trading them for other crestplates needed. You can turn them in to gold by tearing down your buildings and rebuilding with said plates. There's a guide for how many plates are needed per building. I don't however agree with gifting or selling them for "nobs" too much exploitation as it is without adding more to the pile.

Side Note: So many low plates are given to help the new ppl that come in or alts that are made, and for those that constantly adapt their build for llwar.
IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII

Postby Stacy_P on Nov 2 2018, 12:03pm

IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII wrote:I support trading them for other crestplates needed. You can turn them in to gold by tearing down your buildings and rebuilding with said plates. There's a guide for how many plates are needed per building. I don't however agree with gifting or selling them for "nobs" too much exploitation as it is without adding more to the pile.

Side Note: So many low plates are given to help the new ppl that come in or alts that are made, and for those that constantly adapt their build for llwar.

Agree Rose!! :)
Stacy_P

Postby Amberle on Nov 3 2018, 1:36pm

Support
Amberle

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests