Unused Crest Plates

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Unused Crest Plates

Postby DeltaForceGM01 on Oct 30 2018, 8:32pm

We need something to do with our unused plates, many players have tens of thousands of plates just sitting in their inventory not being used.
They could be:
Turned into gold
Turned into other typed of crest plates
Turned into aqua/inferno
Etc
DeltaForceGM01
 
Posts: 68
Joined: May 31 2018, 6:26am

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby cacarez on Oct 30 2018, 8:42pm

DeltaForceGM01 wrote:We need something to do with our unused plates, many players have tens of thousands of plates just sitting in their inventory not being used.
They could be:
Turned into gold
Turned into other typed of crest plates
Turned into aqua/inferno
Etc

They can be turned into gold, tear down buildings and rebuild.
cacarez
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Aug 13 2018, 10:04pm

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby DevilsTriangle on Oct 31 2018, 12:48am

DeltaForceGM01 wrote:We need something to do with our unused plates, many players have tens of thousands of plates just sitting in their inventory not being used.
They could be:
Turned into gold
Turned into other typed of crest plates
Turned into aqua/inferno
Etc




You tear buildings down
And change build ...
DevilsTriangle
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Oct 5 2018, 7:33am

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby IIIX_MrBeefy_XIII on Oct 31 2018, 9:06am

Be cool to be able to have an exchange rate of sorts for smaller plates to larger.
Example 500 hl plates converts to 150 osman rai plates. Or something along those lines same basic idea as converting xstals to aqua.
IIIX_MrBeefy_XIII
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Jul 22 2015, 12:57pm

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby XxXxZeusxXxX on Oct 31 2018, 10:55am

Just tear down building and rebuild them for free gold. That or save them for a build change if you get bored
XxXxZeusxXxX
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug 26 2018, 11:06pm

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Oct 31 2018, 12:16pm

Hold on to them for when you need them? I changed my entire build to towered hybrid for ASW then converted back to carefree eb build afterwards. Gave me a good chunk to buy allies with before and after war and still went back to a max rewards build while spending no real gold. I’d suggest anyone who has that many change you build up a bit, try a different play style if you don’t like it you can always change back and you make money in the process.
Green-Echo4Legend
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Aug 19 2010, 8:06am

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby Stacy_P on Oct 31 2018, 2:45pm

IIIX_MrBeefy_XIII wrote:Be cool to be able to have an exchange rate of sorts for smaller plates to larger.
Example 500 hl plates converts to 150 osman rai plates. Or something along those lines same basic idea as converting xstals to aqua.


I like this idea alot, especially now that you cant tear down buildings while in clan that a eb has been started or running, being able to convert crestplates to higher level crestplates would be very useful, of course a exchange rate based on value of crestplates exchanging.
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby TheLost420 on Oct 31 2018, 3:54pm

Stacy_P wrote:
IIIX_MrBeefy_XIII wrote:Be cool to be able to have an exchange rate of sorts for smaller plates to larger.
Example 500 hl plates converts to 150 osman rai plates. Or something along those lines same basic idea as converting xstals to aqua.


I like this idea alot, especially now that you cant tear down buildings while in clan that a eb has been started or running, being able to convert crestplates to higher level crestplates would be very useful, of course a exchange rate based on value of crestplates exchanging.

support
TheLost420
 
Posts: 1561
Joined: Apr 20 2013, 10:30pm

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 31 2018, 6:11pm

TheLost420 wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:
IIIX_MrBeefy_XIII wrote:Be cool to be able to have an exchange rate of sorts for smaller plates to larger.
Example 500 hl plates converts to 150 osman rai plates. Or something along those lines same basic idea as converting xstals to aqua.


I like this idea alot, especially now that you cant tear down buildings while in clan that a eb has been started or running, being able to convert crestplates to higher level crestplates would be very useful, of course a exchange rate based on value of crestplates exchanging.

support


Yup I already had a thread about this idea. Stacy added no support ....what’s the change now eh?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Unused Crest Plates

Postby Stacy_P on Oct 31 2018, 7:30pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:
IIIX_MrBeefy_XIII wrote:Be cool to be able to have an exchange rate of sorts for smaller plates to larger.
Example 500 hl plates converts to 150 osman rai plates. Or something along those lines same basic idea as converting xstals to aqua.


I like this idea alot, especially now that you cant tear down buildings while in clan that a eb has been started or running, being able to convert crestplates to higher level crestplates would be very useful, of course a exchange rate based on value of crestplates exchanging.


Yup I already had a thread about this idea. Stacy added no support ....what’s the change now eh?


Stacy_P wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Well I’ve hit the legends and never seen any osmon drops.


No support!!

Hahaha!!! Just kidding!! :lol:

Typically they drop from the mini events in legends!


You left out the fact that I was "Just Kidding", when I said "No Support" Domo, as you can read from my post above off your thread on the matter! I actually didnot support or not support your idea, just informed you that osmon rai crestplates were dropped from legend mini events already as you didnt seem to realize it at the time!

Which btw, one thing, a big thing thats changed imo is the fact you can no longer tear down buildings while eb is started or running, as I stated, which makes converting crest plates to gold alot more difficult, when such small window to tear down buildings now!
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests