PvP legend Revamp idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Oct 14, 2018.

1. After reading the nighthawks thread i thought of a potential fix too pvp legend events firstly. There are 2 glaring issues with the current pvp legends

1. Lack of participation
    2. Overlap with NK weekends

My first simple suggestion to greatly improve the usage of these legends move it to start at 12pm PDT Tuesday and to finish 12pm PDT friday

My second suggestion is too change it to the successful actions format like we got for the tarot cards during this event . And to add in silver rewards for each teir. This is to remove the opt in but keep the community happy , there are too few players too have an opt in for this anyway and we already have these kinda quests available.

With actions leaderboards on other players every week this would please the osw community greatly. Give pvp legends a chance to be used again by a majority of players and and truly updates pvp weekends to the new legend format .

Thoughts?

Other ideas:

keeping/adding more clan pvp plunder spells ( increasing bonus?)

Community event: *cough* perfect for *cough* black Friday *cough*

25 nobility can buy a warriors pendant increaseing global pvp plunder by 1%. For the event
    (Max at 2000% to compete with Black Friday Netherking but not break the game)

2. support except from the world plunder thing that seems pretty op

3. Could work

4. Can you expand on that ?