Speakers!

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Speakers!

Postby Chloe on Oct 4 2018, 5:28pm

More Speakers! Yes 15 day for free is nice but I feel the 1 nobility per speaker is old and tiring. We all know that this game as fewer players and more alts so maybe we have more daily speakers allowed to up world chat conversation. The last few days I’ve been seeing more and more conversations and it’s wonderful! With more speakers this could be an even more prevalent thing! Brings the players together or even better even more fighting and war! Who knows! Will add a ton to the game and it’s just a simple change! So instead of 15 speakers a day let’s get 25 or maybe 30? I know ATA won’t throw away the money from people buying speakers but you always have to try! Thank y’all!
Chloe

Re: Speakers!

Postby The-God_of_Chaos on Oct 4 2018, 5:35pm

More speakers would be nice, support
The-God_of_Chaos

Postby chad_da_king on Oct 4 2018, 6:46pm

Or change the price 3 speakers for 2 points
chad_da_king

Postby Notme113 on Oct 4 2018, 7:31pm

The only issue I see is that a world announcement costs 26 speakers, which is why it cuts off at 25. So raising the speaker limit higher will mean more world announcements more likely and less actual conversations. It's not a guarantee that it WILL happen, but it's a possibility that it COULD. I would like to see more than 15 per day, but if they raise it to 30, then they'll have to increase the amount it takes to make a world announcement. That's just my take on it though.
Notme113

Postby chad_da_king on Oct 4 2018, 7:35pm

True and I don't pay attention to w.a but are there really that many usually I just see war stuff
chad_da_king

Postby Chloe on Oct 4 2018, 8:41pm

Notme113 wrote:The only issue I see is that a world announcement costs 26 speakers, which is why it cuts off at 25. So raising the speaker limit higher will mean more world announcements more likely and less actual conversations. It's not a guarantee that it WILL happen, but it's a possibility that it COULD. I would like to see more than 15 per day, but if they raise it to 30, then they'll have to increase the amount it takes to make a world announcement. That's just my take on it though.

The world annocment is completely unused now. Maybe this will make this used more! Personally I only ever see who wins wars and when match ups are made. I feel this could only make this used more.
Chloe

Postby Drgn on Oct 4 2018, 9:23pm

I think the whole speaker system is ridiculous anyway. Whoever thought charging your player base to converse with each other in WORLD CHAT, was imo a very greedy individual. Too many times I’ve seen players engaged in pleasant conversation, only to end with, “outta speakers, laters wc”. Why should they have to pay $$ to continue their convo on a “free to play” app? Free to play, not to talk. At least not past the specified amount a day anyway. It’s antiquated and needs to go.
Drgn

Postby Nate on Oct 4 2018, 10:01pm

If you are hot I’ll agree with you
Nate

Postby Aradus on Oct 5 2018, 5:00am

Nate wrote:If you are hot I’ll agree with you

Easy, Tiger.
Aradus

Postby oG-28 on Oct 5 2018, 7:06am

Drgn wrote:I think the whole speaker system is ridiculous anyway. Whoever thought charging your player base to converse with each other in WORLD CHAT, was imo a very greedy individual. Too many times I’ve seen players engaged in pleasant conversation, only to end with, “outta speakers, laters wc”. Why should they have to pay $$ to continue their convo on a “free to play” app? Free to play, not to talk. At least not past the specified amount a day anyway. It’s antiquated and needs to go.

Lol as if we didnt know devs were greedy af already.

15 a day is alright. Better than the 5 a day it used to be lol. Any higher and like drgn said you may aswell just get rid of the whole speaker system at that point
oG-28

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests