⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Sep 30 2018, 11:29am

Stacy_P wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:Well. I technically support this, but in my opinion all eb based equipment should just be removed. There is no reason to have equipment coming from epic battles, as it is completely irrelevant in PvE.


Not true, yes the defensive stats dont help in pve but the atk stats definitely do. Plus alot that pve also participate in wars and pvp events so having equipment definitely helps in those areas, and help in the case they get in farming or osw situation!

This is the problem. Why should you get a pvp advantage from smacking an eb? You should only get PvE advantages.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby Titan_God on Sep 30 2018, 11:51am

Yet I do agree to a point, but if a new player and I mean a new player begins to play they need a starting point with some equip before entering pvp or they go in pretty much naked before acquiring enough mith to buy mith equip. Also these pve equipment pieces would eventually let them turn them to charms as they grow and collect better equipment from legends and hopefully war.
User avatar
Titan_God
Moderator
 
Posts: 902
Joined: Sep 15 2011, 6:18am
Location: Kaw App / Kingdomsatwar.com

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby Stacy_P on Sep 30 2018, 11:54am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:Well. I technically support this, but in my opinion all eb based equipment should just be removed. There is no reason to have equipment coming from epic battles, as it is completely irrelevant in PvE.


Not true, yes the defensive stats dont help in pve but the atk stats definitely do. Plus alot that pve also participate in wars and pvp events so having equipment definitely helps in those areas, and help in the case they get in farming or osw situation!

This is the problem. Why should you get a pvp advantage from smacking an eb? You should only get PvE advantages.


So those that war, pvp should only get gold to build from that aspect of the game as well? Honestly most builds, especially bigger lb builds does so via pve, which they also war pvp, so makes sense you get equip from pve aspects as well really! Most those that war pve to build in all aspects: buildings, equipment, allies, etc! Wouldnt you say?

But what Titan in proposing would only be war related equipment at which you would have to war to get, but just because I dont war or pvp constantly dont mean I dont wont to be prepared to defend in a case that a issue arises!
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Sep 30 2018, 12:01pm

Whats the argument you are making here? That because this is the way it is in kaw right now it makes sense? Wars died after abyss was added for a reason, and died even more after op equipments started coming from eb events. If you want wars to flourish, equipment has to come from wars (mithril equipment..) and have decent war builds be easily accessible.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Sep 30 2018, 12:03pm

Titan_God wrote:Yet I do agree to a point, but if a new player and I mean a new player begins to play they need a starting point with some equip before entering pvp or they go in pretty much naked before acquiring enough mith to buy mith equip. Also these pve equipment pieces would eventually let them turn them to charms as they grow and collect better equipment from legends and hopefully war.

Fair point. However, if you were to make equipment strictly come from wars, you could have everyone starting from scratch (equipment wise) in wars, which means you would have an easier adjustment curve for new warriors. As far as charms go.. there is no reason for them to be in the game. Get rid of them completely.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby Stacy_P on Sep 30 2018, 1:40pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:Whats the argument you are making here? That because this is the way it is in kaw right now it makes sense? Wars died after abyss was added for a reason, and died even more after op equipments started coming from eb events. If you want wars to flourish, equipment has to come from wars (mithril equipment..) and have decent war builds be easily accessible.


My point is that I dont believe acquiring equipment should only be from war, but think equipment obtained from war should definitly be a greater benefit to those that war than pve equipment, so I think Titan's idea would be a good balanced fix to that issue. As far as us getting equipment as we do now, that only benefits if you are being able to transmute to charms, Im really neither for or against it, however it does seem there needs to be better parameters on charms especially dealing with war which I think devs seem to be working on some of that!
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby LordSavan on Sep 30 2018, 2:37pm

Stacy_P wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:Whats the argument you are making here? That because this is the way it is in kaw right now it makes sense? Wars died after abyss was added for a reason, and died even more after op equipments started coming from eb events. If you want wars to flourish, equipment has to come from wars (mithril equipment..) and have decent war builds be easily accessible.


My point is that I dont believe acquiring equipment should only be from war, but think equipment obtained from war should definitly be a greater benefit to those that war than pve equipment, so I think Titan's idea would be a good balanced fix to that issue. As far as us getting equipment as we do now, that only benefits if you are being able to transmute to charms, Im really neither for or against it, however it does seem there needs to be better parameters on charms especially dealing with war which I think devs seem to be working on some of that!



There was a time, 2012-2014 when all the best equipment came from ee. A quik look at a players profile could tell you whether a person warred or not. This encouraged people to sacrifice build(towers) in exchange for better equip. Made for a nice balance in gameplay.
After my two year hiatus, everything changed (2016). Mith was worthless, and the most powerful equip came from ebs? Made no sense then, and makes no sense now. Charms made this worse. There must be some restoral of the equip advantage from wars, ot they will stay dead.
LordSavan
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Aug 10 2012, 9:27pm

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby ll7S1ns_PinkCandyPixie_7S1nsll on Sep 30 2018, 3:11pm

Support!
ll7S1ns_PinkCandyPixie_7S1nsll
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mar 20 2012, 6:51pm

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby Stacy_P on Sep 30 2018, 4:20pm

LordSavan wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:Whats the argument you are making here? That because this is the way it is in kaw right now it makes sense? Wars died after abyss was added for a reason, and died even more after op equipments started coming from eb events. If you want wars to flourish, equipment has to come from wars (mithril equipment..) and have decent war builds be easily accessible.


My point is that I dont believe acquiring equipment should only be from war, but think equipment obtained from war should definitly be a greater benefit to those that war than pve equipment, so I think Titan's idea would be a good balanced fix to that issue. As far as us getting equipment as we do now, that only benefits if you are being able to transmute to charms, Im really neither for or against it, however it does seem there needs to be better parameters on charms especially dealing with war which I think devs seem to be working on some of that!



There was a time, 2012-2014 when all the best equipment came from ee. A quik look at a players profile could tell you whether a person warred or not. This encouraged people to sacrifice build(towers) in exchange for better equip. Made for a nice balance in gameplay.
After my two year hiatus, everything changed (2016). Mith was worthless, and the most powerful equip came from ebs? Made no sense then, and makes no sense now. Charms made this worse. There must be some restoral of the equip advantage from wars, ot they will stay dead.


Not saying the war equipment shouldnt be improved, thats why I think Titans idea seems to be a good idea to do just that. Just dont agree that warring should be the only means to get equipment as Demon suggested.
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: ⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Postby Michael on Sep 30 2018, 5:22pm

Support....nice work brother 
User avatar
Michael
Moderator
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Aug 18 2012, 1:36pm

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests