⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Amun-Ra, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Lock for low effort

2. Wow, awesome graphics Titan, nice job! :) Im not one that wars, but having seen all the request/complaints about war and seeing how kaw seems to be working on it, I would think bringing war equipment back in the picture as well would be a great incentative and would make mith prevalent again besides hitting SR and changing name color!

3. Incredible high effort on the art work!
    I think that the mithril equipment (or in general equipment acquired through warring) should be stronger than the equipment acquired through EBs / Events.

4. 100% support we need mith gear again

5. Support, very thought out idea.

6. Support, except for the non cap upgrade part, there should be a cap and to compensate for stats new mith eq released every two or so months

7. Omg that's amazing, great graphics! Support!!

8. Well put together TG. Awesome.

9. This is probably the best idea I've seen to revamp war equipment, so I support.

Plus the added bonus of being the most effort I've seen in a thread in a while. Good work.

10. Awesome idea, awesome thread! Full support!

11. Thank you all for your responses, please if you have any suggestions or changes I would be pleased to hear them :)

12. Maybe if we think up prices of the eq devs will see and it will be less work for them to think up prices

13. Well. I technically support this, but in my opinion all eb based equipment should just be removed. There is no reason to have equipment coming from epic battles, as it is completely irrelevant in PvE.

14. Not true, yes the defensive stats dont help in pve but the atk stats definitely do. Plus alot that pve also participate in wars and pvp events so having equipment definitely helps in those areas, and help in the case they get in farming or osw situation!

15. Agree. The closer we get to powerful equip meaning warring again, the better.