⭐️ Mithril Equipment Rebuff

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Amun-Ra, Sep 30, 2018.

1. This is the problem. Why should you get a pvp advantage from smacking an eb? You should only get PvE advantages.

2. Yet I do agree to a point, but if a new player and I mean a new player begins to play they need a starting point with some equip before entering pvp or they go in pretty much naked before acquiring enough mith to buy mith equip. Also these pve equipment pieces would eventually let them turn them to charms as they grow and collect better equipment from legends and hopefully war.

3. So those that war, pvp should only get gold to build from that aspect of the game as well? Honestly most builds, especially bigger lb builds does so via pve, which they also war pvp, so makes sense you get equip from pve aspects as well really! Most those that war pve to build in all aspects: buildings, equipment, allies, etc! Wouldnt you say?

But what Titan in proposing would only be war related equipment at which you would have to war to get, but just because I dont war or pvp constantly dont mean I dont wont to be prepared to defend in a case that a issue arises!

4. Whats the argument you are making here? That because this is the way it is in kaw right now it makes sense? Wars died after abyss was added for a reason, and died even more after op equipments started coming from eb events. If you want wars to flourish, equipment has to come from wars (mithril equipment..) and have decent war builds be easily accessible.

5. Fair point. However, if you were to make equipment strictly come from wars, you could have everyone starting from scratch (equipment wise) in wars, which means you would have an easier adjustment curve for new warriors. As far as charms go.. there is no reason for them to be in the game. Get rid of them completely.

6. My point is that I dont believe acquiring equipment should only be from war, but think equipment obtained from war should definitly be a greater benefit to those that war than pve equipment, so I think Titan's idea would be a good balanced fix to that issue. As far as us getting equipment as we do now, that only benefits if you are being able to transmute to charms, Im really neither for or against it, however it does seem there needs to be better parameters on charms especially dealing with war which I think devs seem to be working on some of that!

7. There was a time, 2012-2014 when all the best equipment came from ee. A quik look at a players profile could tell you whether a person warred or not. This encouraged people to sacrifice build(towers) in exchange for better equip. Made for a nice balance in gameplay.
    After my two year hiatus, everything changed (2016). Mith was worthless, and the most powerful equip came from ebs? Made no sense then, and makes no sense now. Charms made this worse. There must be some restoral of the equip advantage from wars, ot they will stay dead.

8. Not saying the war equipment shouldnt be improved, thats why I think Titans idea seems to be a good idea to do just that. Just dont agree that warring should be the only means to get equipment as Demon suggested.

9. Support....nice work brother 

10. Awesome presentation

11. Totally support

12. nice art work... support

13. Good graphics, better idea, zero comments from the devs, not surprising.

14. Bumping the thread