A fix to Charm Exploit

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: A fix to Charm Exploit

Postby -SKyBot- on Oct 7 2018, 11:25pm

tltltlPharzupHltltltlt wrote:Understand the charm situation as well as most! Happen to notice you have lost a few bot!! Lol

Lost a few bot!! What's that suppose to mean lmao
-SKyBot-

Postby _-l-Drake-l-_ on Oct 8 2018, 12:34pm

My guess...New lands that have considerably higher stats but are somewhat affordable. This combats charms currently in the market but doesn’t make them completely worthless and brings the focus back towards bfa. After that all future charms won’t be stackable. Just my guess.
_-l-Drake-l-_

Postby -SKyBot- on Oct 8 2018, 9:51pm

_-l-Drake-l-_ wrote:My guess...New lands that have considerably higher stats but are somewhat affordable. This combats charms currently in the market but doesn’t make them completely worthless and brings the focus back towards bfa. After that all future charms won’t be stackable. Just my guess.

Even if they don't allow stacking of new charms in future, it makes it difficult for other new players to catch-up with the ones who already are sitting on stacks on 100s
-SKyBot-

Postby Tweet-Onna-bugeisha on Oct 8 2018, 11:23pm

Just kinda funny when the market is dying and the prices are going down, it's all "Charms should not be allowed" .. the irony is real
Tweet-Onna-bugeisha

Postby -SKyBot- on Oct 9 2018, 8:59am

oG-28 wrote:1. Reduce the % addition they give to stats
2. Turn them off for wars

/solved

Point 2 already accomplished which is a good sign.And yes % based classification is a great idea. :)
-SKyBot-

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 16 2018, 6:47am

Turning off charms wars should be a given.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Original_Belladonna on Oct 16 2018, 4:40pm

Support
Original_Belladonna

Postby IlIllISIIlYlIlLIlIAIIlRIIlIlIl on Oct 16 2018, 8:25pm

Capping bonus from charms based on your stats seems like the best way to go. The exact number that would be fair I’m not sure of but I was thinking at most charms should give you X% of your current atk/spy atk power giving the max bonus at full and diminishing as your troops/spies drop.
IlIllISIIlYlIlLIlIAIIlRIIlIlIl

Postby -SKyBot- on Oct 16 2018, 11:16pm

IlIllISIIlYlIlLIlIAIIlRIIlIlIl wrote:Capping bonus from charms based on your stats seems like the best way to go. The exact number that would be fair I’m not sure of but I was thinking at most charms should give you X% of your current atk/spy atk power giving the max bonus at full and diminishing as your troops/spies drop.

Precisely said 
-SKyBot-

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Oct 17 2018, 6:13am

HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT wrote:So your saying they should cap charms yet again punishing the collectors for working hard and spend lots of time collecting, now only making a small fraction of their time spent and charms accrued valuable, so people who put in less time and work can be on a even playing field? War game/life is not “even” or “fair” if I knew I could only use a small fraction of my showcase wouldn’t have wasted time collecting more then needed and I’m sure there are many out there like me

I see your point and it is valid. For those who really traded the charms in game with lots of effort it really wouldnt be fair to nerf them. This is true!!!

BUT - it is just a guess - but im quite sure that this is only a very small minority of the big charm-hoarders.

I guess most of the big charmers either used charm farms and/or 3rd party-Black market. Just my feeling. Im not sure if this is possible to find out und give evidence. 3rd party-trade should lead to a ban or at least to a complete deletion of those charms. Charm-farms should be investigated in detail. If scripts are used: ban and deletion of charms.
As i said im not sure if this can be found out and how much effort it is but it needs to be done.

Anyway-the heavy stackability of charms is a huge issue! So at least devs should stop the ability of further stacking RIGHT NOW until a solution is found!!!!

I personally would also prefer if charms would be nerfed totally.

a) make them unstackable (max stack=1), or

b) each stacked charm gives less bonus than the one before. (for example: 1st=10%, 2nd=90%of first, 3rd=90% of 2nd and so on)
lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests