A fix to Charm Exploit

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: A fix to Charm Exploit

Postby -SKyBot- on Oct 4 2018, 10:45pm

HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT wrote:So your saying they should cap charms yet again punishing the collectors for working hard and spend lots of time collecting, now only making a small fraction of their time spent and charms accrued valuable, so people who put in less time and work can be on a even playing field? War game/life is not “even” or “fair” if I knew I could only use a small fraction of my showcase wouldn’t have wasted time collecting more then needed and I’m sure there are many out there like me

You'll eventually be able to use 100% of your charm potential provided you upgrade your build/BFA to be in ratio with your BFE.Most certainly, it wouldn't even affect you if you have a reasonable amount of charms as compared to your build size.
-SKyBot-

Postby _dr4g0n-h34rt-kn1ght_ on Oct 6 2018, 4:41am

You been farming and selling charms since they came
_dr4g0n-h34rt-kn1ght_

Postby -SKyBot- on Oct 7 2018, 2:21am

_dr4g0n-h34rt-kn1ght_ wrote:You been farming and selling charms since they came

Salty much? 
-SKyBot-

Postby tltltlAndromaliuStltltl on Oct 7 2018, 3:50am

Again it's salty tears from those who dident see this coming and now want an even playing field! Every time it's tears!! New land! Tears! New premium ebs ! Tears!! Oh woe is me I dident collect charms/furniture/equipment/ and on and on it goes! Guys bigs get bigger spenders get bigger! Suck it up or quit kaw!! But please stop the crying about it
tltltlAndromaliuStltltl

Postby DevilsTriangle on Oct 7 2018, 4:39am

They never should have enabled trading of charms ruined it from the start
DevilsTriangle

Postby tltltlPharzupHltltltlt on Oct 7 2018, 4:43am

DevilsTriangle wrote:They never should have enabled trading of charms ruined it from the start
not posting with your main makes your thoughts irrelevant
tltltlPharzupHltltltlt

Postby -SKyBot- on Oct 7 2018, 6:55am

tltltlAndromaliuStltltl wrote:Again it's salty tears from those who dident see this coming and now want an even playing field! Every time it's tears!! New land! Tears! New premium ebs ! Tears!! Oh woe is me I dident collect charms/furniture/equipment/ and on and on it goes! Guys bigs get bigger spenders get bigger! Suck it up or quit kaw!! But please stop the crying about it

Lol, you're the troll I mentioned about at the end of the post.Maybe try reading the whole post before making irrelevant comments.Big spenders definitely deserve to have an upper hand over non spenders.Most of us don't really mind the premium ebs or the new lands being expensive that's how the game has to be challenging.What I'm trying to point out here is, there's only 2 ways to compete the people hoarding a massive amount of charms which is either by farming charms ourselves and hence making the situation worse or to buy the charms off the black market.Neither of those is approved by ATA.BFA and build seem tiny in comparison to the potential of charms and this needs to be fixed.
-SKyBot-

Postby -SKyBot- on Oct 7 2018, 6:59am

DevilsTriangle wrote:They never should have enabled trading of charms ruined it from the start

Agreed, the damage's pretty much done..all we can do is try to find alternatives and ideas to fix this mess.
-SKyBot-

Postby -SKyBot- on Oct 7 2018, 7:02am

tltltlAndromaliuStltltl wrote:Again it's salty tears from those who dident see this coming and now want an even playing field! Every time it's tears!! New land! Tears! New premium ebs ! Tears!! Oh woe is me I dident collect charms/furniture/equipment/ and on and on it goes! Guys bigs get bigger spenders get bigger! Suck it up or quit kaw!! But please stop the crying about it

And your previous comment on the post gives me a fair idea of your little knowledge of the topic.It's okay buddy. ;)
-SKyBot-

Postby tltltlPharzupHltltltlt on Oct 7 2018, 10:21am

Understand the charm situation as well as most! Happen to notice you have lost a few bot!! Lol
tltltlPharzupHltltltlt

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests