A fix to Charm Exploit

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -SKyBot-, Sep 28, 2018.

1. You'll eventually be able to use 100% of your charm potential provided you upgrade your build/BFA to be in ratio with your BFE.Most certainly, it wouldn't even affect you if you have a reasonable amount of charms as compared to your build size.

2. You been farming and selling charms since they came

3. Salty much? 

4. Again it's salty tears from those who dident see this coming and now want an even playing field! Every time it's tears!! New land! Tears! New premium ebs ! Tears!! Oh woe is me I dident collect charms/furniture/equipment/ and on and on it goes! Guys bigs get bigger spenders get bigger! Suck it up or quit kaw!! But please stop the crying about it

5. They never should have enabled trading of charms ruined it from the start

6. not posting with your main makes your thoughts irrelevant

7. Lol, you're the troll I mentioned about at the end of the post.Maybe try reading the whole post before making irrelevant comments.Big spenders definitely deserve to have an upper hand over non spenders.Most of us don't really mind the premium ebs or the new lands being expensive that's how the game has to be challenging.What I'm trying to point out here is, there's only 2 ways to compete the people hoarding a massive amount of charms which is either by farming charms ourselves and hence making the situation worse or to buy the charms off the black market.Neither of those is approved by ATA.BFA and build seem tiny in comparison to the potential of charms and this needs to be fixed.

8. Agreed, the damage's pretty much done..all we can do is try to find alternatives and ideas to fix this mess.

9. And your previous comment on the post gives me a fair idea of your little knowledge of the topic.It's okay buddy. ;)

10. Understand the charm situation as well as most! Happen to notice you have lost a few bot!! Lol

11. Lost a few bot!! What's that suppose to mean lmao

12. My guess...New lands that have considerably higher stats but are somewhat affordable. This combats charms currently in the market but doesn’t make them completely worthless and brings the focus back towards bfa. After that all future charms won’t be stackable. Just my guess.

13. Even if they don't allow stacking of new charms in future, it makes it difficult for other new players to catch-up with the ones who already are sitting on stacks on 100s

14. Just kinda funny when the market is dying and the prices are going down, it's all "Charms should not be allowed" .. the irony is real

15. Point 2 already accomplished which is a good sign.And yes % based classification is a great idea. :)

16. Turning off charms wars should be a given.

17. Capping bonus from charms based on your stats seems like the best way to go. The exact number that would be fair I’m not sure of but I was thinking at most charms should give you X% of your current atk/spy atk power giving the max bonus at full and diminishing as your troops/spies drop.

18. Precisely said 

19. I see your point and it is valid. For those who really traded the charms in game with lots of effort it really wouldnt be fair to nerf them. This is true!!!

BUT - it is just a guess - but im quite sure that this is only a very small minority of the big charm-hoarders.

I guess most of the big charmers either used charm farms and/or 3rd party-Black market. Just my feeling. Im not sure if this is possible to find out und give evidence. 3rd party-trade should lead to a ban or at least to a complete deletion of those charms. Charm-farms should be investigated in detail. If scripts are used: ban and deletion of charms.
    As i said im not sure if this can be found out and how much effort it is but it needs to be done.

Anyway-the heavy stackability of charms is a huge issue! So at least devs should stop the ability of further stacking RIGHT NOW until a solution is found!!!!

I personally would also prefer if charms would be nerfed totally.

a) make them unstackable (max stack=1), or

b) each stacked charm gives less bonus than the one before. (for example: 1st=10%, 2nd=90%of first, 3rd=90% of 2nd and so on)