ARE YOU TRADING the wrong way?

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ARE YOU TRADING the wrong way?

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Sep 28 2018, 12:01pm

I would just like to point out that you are currently arguing, not debating
Dont worry though, the difference is not well known.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Sep 28 2018, 1:20pm

Stacy_P wrote:
Thank you Mrs. Beefy, being someone that dont trade regularly its nice to have some base prices to go by! :)

Thanks Stacy B-) and welcome also!
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII

Postby Charming_Charm_Farm on Sep 29 2018, 6:01am

IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:Right Room:
New pet 800mcs-1.4bcs
Old pets 400mcs & up
Chandelier 80-125mcs
Floor piece 20-60mcs

Main Room:
Throne 200-400mcs
Dais 70-150mcs
Pillars 80-120mcs
Rug 35-50mcs
Right side throne 15-35mcs
Left side throne 15-35mcs
Banner 10-25mcs
Floor 10-20mcs
Wall 10- 20 mcs

Left Room:
Top right 175-350mcs
Bottom right 100-200mcs
Left bottom 50-80mcs
Left middle 40-80mcs
Top left 50-100mcs

I take no credit for this list it was given to me in pm as base trade! Which I find these prices to be more than fair. And side note I learned hard way not to show my extreme desperation for a certain piece because that also causes them to go up in price! Also noticed that ppl ask for an offer, you offer and instead of saying no thanks they jack it up x20 originally what it should have been! I've also traded with DEO on multiple accounts and he's always fair!! Thank you!!

This info is also posted in another thread. But the sense of trading is one person really wants something.. And you have it. Supply and demand. You set your price. They either buy it, haggle, or cry because you wont give it to them for free cause theyre just going to dismantle it (to max a piece and then sell for huge markup). I use these prices as a standard and always start from there for furn.

But rare charms such as top 10 pieces and moth equip and other high stat rare charms... Your price is your price.. You have it and others dont. So it goes back to supply and demand. As much of a fair trader as some may claim theres always a profit. Its the whole point of trading.
Charming_Charm_Farm

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Sep 29 2018, 6:31am

IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:I take no credit for this list

I didn't know about it being in another thread but, I figured it could use posting. But as far as rares that I do understand about mark up, I was simply stating for out dated base it should not be marked up that way! But, I agree with prices for rares and top 10!
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII

Postby Charming_Charm_Farm on Sep 29 2018, 8:29pm

IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:I take no credit for this list

I didn't know about it being in another thread but, I figured it could use posting. But as far as rares that I do understand about mark up, I was simply stating for out dated base it should not be marked up that way! But, I agree with prices for rares and top 10!

Ideas/features/pg2/furnishings to charm value. Same prices given. same prices i use to estimate the value of furnishings.
Charming_Charm_Farm

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests