Fixing issues we all seem to have?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TUR_Alan_TLE, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Dear Developers,
    You keep telling me to post my questions and comments in the forums. That you are regularly reading forums and whatnot.

So here's an idea, there are many many problems people are mentioning, and it appears, whether your fixing the issue or that your doing absolutely nothing. So Benefit of the doubt, please take this idea seriously.

Take 1 issue, whether it's wars, charms, asw, lag log in issue, etc..... to name a few off the top of my head.
    Take 1 issue at a time and fix it, but tell the community what your fixing and how the fix will effect everyone.
    Then take the feedback for said issue and improve it to the best of your abilities. Then u have forward progress and a result. Granted the result may suck, but guess what u can keep trying.
    Then repeat, and after a few issues get resolved. take a break, I know that doing your jobs is a lot to ask of an employee (ata!!!). But if this product is important to you then try fixing something, but let us know so maybe the result is known.

2. Support! Hate the long spinner action to get into the game

3. They dont have this cos they dont fix anything lmao

4. I wish I was short that way I could build some muscle and go out with taller chicks 

5. I reported that, they said it was due to my device being an older model, they aren’t sure wether or not it’s something they can resolve.

6. An update build for iOS will be out soon once the iPhone X app has been done, it’s a challenge atm, cause of apple won’t allow the developers to launch the update till the iPhone X is done.

7. Are you aware if this update will resolve issues to the older devices too?

8. Wow, lu kong sia mi, jia confuse ler... more details la...

9. Clean out all the unneeded stuff in our profile

10. Amen turtle. Also known in the real world a strategic roadmap (other than getting us to spend money (lol)).

Happy Charming all

11. They run this game on an old ass server they can’t fix anything