Seal Price - Charms farming Clans - Turtle issue.

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Seal Price - Charms farming Clans - Turtle issue.

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Sep 15 2018, 5:04am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
__xXshybabieXx__ wrote:If you see a clan with 30+ turtles, name it here. Lets see whether devs really wants to kill these turtles, they are working on it from a long time, if they really want to kill them we will help them by posting clan names here, And we can hope devs will not just disband their clan but track them down and give a warning before banning their mains.

Better yet, send the name to support. It's more likely to be seen and acted on that way.

I wouldn’t send it to support....they usually do nothing. It’s you the mods that will need to send it to your support team, if you really want to have some type of support for this. So I’d support anyone posting here the clan names and or accounts farming the charms and then the mods and or devs can figure it out from there. Pulling a ticket is just been sooo lame as of late and not at all helpful. Just saying
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Dave on Sep 15 2018, 5:42am

Reporting direct to support will get things investigated.

A mod will also pass the info to support.

Posting accusations in public forums will get you banned, on wc and walls will get you silenced.

Unfoetunattly the post above is very bad advise and is an attempt to troll the post into being locked.
Dave

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Sep 15 2018, 5:58am

Dave wrote:Reporting direct to support will get things investigated.

Posting accusations in public forums will get you banned, on wc and walls will get you silenced.

Unfoetunattly the post above is very bad advise and is an attempt to troll the post into being locked.

In my opinion pulling a ticket hasn’t gotten to the bottom of any problem. And it’s an option. Like I said report it to a mod so they can contact their support team. It’ll be faster. In my opinion the the mod quoted here isn’t really intelligent enough to field any future requests and that you should forward them to anyone else. Nothing here is ill-advised and or off topic of this thread.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby _Sinan_ on Sep 15 2018, 7:48am

Dave wrote:Reporting direct to support will get things investigated.

Lol. Oh just lock it already.
_Sinan_

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests