Seal Price - Charms farming Clans - Turtle issue.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __xXshybabieXx__, Sep 11, 2018.

1. I wouldn’t send it to support....they usually do nothing. It’s you the mods that will need to send it to your support team, if you really want to have some type of support for this. So I’d support anyone posting here the clan names and or accounts farming the charms and then the mods and or devs can figure it out from there. Pulling a ticket is just been sooo lame as of late and not at all helpful. Just saying

2. Reporting direct to support will get things investigated.

A mod will also pass the info to support.

Posting accusations in public forums will get you banned, on wc and walls will get you silenced.

Unfoetunattly the post above is very bad advise and is an attempt to troll the post into being locked.

3. In my opinion pulling a ticket hasn’t gotten to the bottom of any problem. And it’s an option. Like I said report it to a mod so they can contact their support team. It’ll be faster. In my opinion the the mod quoted here isn’t really intelligent enough to field any future requests and that you should forward them to anyone else. Nothing here is ill-advised and or off topic of this thread.

4. Lol. Oh just lock it already.