Seal Price - Charms farming Clans - Turtle issue.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __xXshybabieXx__, Sep 11, 2018.

2. Here's an idea, get a seal marketplace, all seals are sold for charms at a fixed rate, or a minimum rate, first to list the seal = first to sell.

Kinda like how devs already have Mage, Oracle, and Alchemist. Just add another market place for charms and seals, this will help regulate charm farming, and everybody can see what's happening and report what they think are unfair practices. Having a history page will also help, as well as searches to see past transactions between two players.

Reporting of alt clans should become an immediate option, which should keep a record of the player and their stats, charms, furniture, and role. Mostly to keep tabs on the warlord and who they might be trading with. People who find themselves in an alt clan through no fault of their own should not be punished.

A mechanism for innocent alt trading should also be in place.

My two cents

3. Supported

4. This is pointless they have fixed turtle build and it no longer works they now have to use many more nk for turtles

5. Alt clans are against terms of service, and it doesn't matter if they do more NK, it's still wrong.

6. Spend some more time in kaw or don't comment. Whole kaw knows they are still getting max items just by doing 1 action (by using 1 item).

7. Maybe the one action is the person using a seal? If that's the case they have paid for the items.

9. There is a rise of EB bots for charm farming. Devs should look into that

10. We don't need 90 seals for a nk. Plus they hit nk items (orb, wrath, divinity) for max items. They invite sealer for dropping seal for 1.5b charms.

11. uhh...I think that calculation of yours needs some rectifications.

12. If seal price was up charm price was up also..

13. Huge Support 

14. Well, I hope the PvP farmers don't get ignored because they basically make twice the charms with absolutely 0 investment.Pretty sure many here wouldn't want to say a word about it ;)

15. And to be frank, inflating seal prices wouldnt really help much.Some of us actually tried and teamed up on this before but there was always someone who would compete and eventually drop the prices.Plus you can't ignore the fact that if seal prices cross 250m,the farmers can easily go buy it with nobs so it's just the sealers who would be losing.The only hope i see is at developer's part to nerf the charms in some way or the other.The whole concept of infinite charms is flawed and destined to be exploited.

16. BFA and build used to be the core of the game, we all know penty of quality warriors who quit or retired from wars disappointed because of the charm exploits,it just doesn't serve them right those who put all their efforts and dedication over the years to build their BFA when some account created a couple weeks ago completely wrecks them by gathering charms overnight.

17. There are people (alts/main) of turtles who are posting ads in wc, Selling seals for 150m, well they are just fooling around, in last 9 hours of NK weekend there was not a single turtle clan who completed NK (check yourself), so just stick to your price of 400-500mcs. I am not saying that we can kill turtles or advantage which they have, only devs can do that. But we can control them a bit by taking away the margin of their profit. I am sure few turtles will do nk if not today they will do tomorrow but don't go below price of 400-500mcs soon you will see the difference. Every change takes sometime, be firm with your price. And trust me your seal deserves atleast 50% of their profit. And they will buy it from you for 400-500m if we stay firm, don't go by ads of few peeps in wc, they are directly or indirectly related to turtle clans. I am sure no sealer (with brain) will sell seal for 150m after seeing that calculation which actually tells what these farmers are doing. And main of turtles who are selling seals for 150m in wc just to fool you, ask them to seal for you trust me 150m is nothing for a seal, buy from them today tomorrow sell yours for 400-500m. 

18. If you see a clan with 30+ turtles, name it here. Lets see whether devs really wants to kill these turtles, they are working on it from a long time, if they really want to kill them we will help them by posting clan names here, And we can hope devs will not just disband their clan but track them down and give a warning before banning their mains.

19. full support!

20. Better yet, send the name to support. It's more likely to be seen and acted on that way.