Seal Price - Charms farming Clans - Turtle issue.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __xXshybabieXx__, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Guys,

Devs are trying hard to stop charms farming but are we supporting them? We always blame them for turtles but what we can do at ground level to stop this? Charm farming clans buy 10 seals for 1.5b charms and their turnover for those 10 seal is around 7b. They make around 70-80b charms every event. You charge them 150m/seal they just need 110 seals to reach 70-75b charms (minimum).

Let me do a rough calculation for you all, so it's easier to understand.
    Nk required to reach 25k items is - 11 (most of these charmers stop at 15-25k).
    11 nk = 110 seals
    90 turtles in clan, 10 mercs to kill eb fast.
    25k items on 90 accounts give approximately around 67-75b charms (might increase further depending on equipment).
    They are spending 16.5b charms for 110 seals. (firstly its not their real money secondly 16b charms is not even 50% of what they will get in return)
    So in 2-3 days of nk their total profit is 51b charms (Minimum considered)
    Sealers are spending real money and getting 150m charms and those who are paying 0$ are selling charms every weekend for 1500-2500$.
    Why can't we sealers HIKE the price of seals? Why can't we help the devs in shuting these charms farming clans? We are buying seals for $$$. Trust me these charmer's will never buy seals with real money. Let them buy seals from us at 450m/seal. I think your real life money deserves 450m charms (50% of what they are making with 1 seal) Force them to stop this or you will soon see a statless hitting leaderboard players. #hikesealprice #helpdevs #helpyourself.

Please note - Calculations included here are rough calculation, might increase or decrease by 1-2b every event. If anyone of you can make a better post for this issue, you are most welcome. I just want to put my point infront of seal buyers.

Alts & Main of charm farmers can bark here now (Don't expect me to reply back)
    Cheers!!! Happy Kawing.

Contribute your cent by passing on the message to all seal buyers. Thanks

UPDATE - 14-09-2018

There are people (alts/main) of turtles who are posting ads in wc, Selling seals for 150m, well they are just fooling around, in last 9 hours of NK weekend there was not a single turtle clan who completed NK (check yourself), so just stick to your price of 400-500mcs. I am not saying that we can kill turtles or advantage which they have, only devs can do that. But we can control them a bit by taking away the margin of their profit. I am sure few turtles will do nk if not today they will do tomorrow but don't go below price of 400-500mcs soon you will see the difference. Every change takes sometime, be firm with your price. And trust me your seal deserves atleast 50% of their profit. And they will buy it from you for 400-500m if we stay firm, don't go by ads of few peeps in wc, they are directly or indirectly related to turtle clans. I am sure no sealer (with brain) will sell seal for 150m after seeing that calculation which actually tells what these farmers are doing. And main of turtles who are selling seals for 150m in wc just to fool you, ask them to seal for you trust me 150m is nothing for a seal, buy from them today, tomorrow sell yours for 400-500m.

2. Selling seals for 400m/seal

3. Makes so much sense

4. Support! Easy fix! STOP TRADING CHARMS!

KaW just became a money making game for charm farmers.

5. Support.

6. Selling seals for 500m/seal. HMU. #lkr #shybabie4prezident

7. Or just not sell charms to farmer or clan farming them 

8. I couldn't agree more on this

9. Stop selling seals to charm farming clans? It isnt hard to configure between a charm farmin clan and a normal clan

10. Good analysis and it makes good sense. Dev should think about putting a cap on the effects of charm to player strength.

11. This from a player with close to 1k maxed charms, talk about the turkey looking forward to Xmas

12. There are many who make charms by selling seals, and they won't stop even iif we ask them to. I am sure about that. Sell seals, but at a higher price to these charmers. All sealers should fix the price of seals @ 450-500m. Reduce their profit margin increase your margin. afterall we are the one spending real $$$. They are just multiplying charms for free. And selling charms at throw away price of 10-15$/b (as their investment is 0) they are the real reason for price drop in charms from 25$ to 15.

13. sorry to say, but that calculation is completely messed up.

also, this post seems to be coming from someone who sells charms for real money and now that the market has fallen, this person seems to be hurt and has put up a post to spread dispute.

14. Either ways.. seals should cost more in charms since seals = real money and charms are gotten for free

15. Seals are worth as much as you think they're worth. And if you think it's worth spending $6 on a seal then that's your choice.

Trading seals is also your choice. There is no official way to trade seals. You're just dropping them for someone else.

Whether or not a $6 seal is worth dropping for a certain amount in charms is also up to you. Selling a seal for 450mcs is fine but there's always someone who's going to undercut you and sell theirs for 400mcs, then someome else to undercut them. It's a competitive market and I highly doubt everyone will band together and make some sort of set price.

I'm not sure what OP is trying to convey here but dropping seals for someone in return for a higher amount of charms doesn't stop charm farmers especially with a competitive "market" of seal droppers.

All that being said i'm not against charm farming and I'm also not supporting it. I don't even trade charms.

But hmu if you got any koti furniture, I'll trade furniture for furniture.

16. Devs made there bed now they can lay in it