ideas to be added for future updates?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by JuSt_A_P3PsI_MaX, Sep 4, 2018.

1. I been thinking u know how some items aren’t tradable?ie zoma chest icon of agony victors spoils. How good would it be if they were! I’m sure ppl would want a lot for them and what not but still  well that’s my two cents. I hope someone likes this idea and helps spread the word 

2. Advertisement. They should take a loan from the bank because apparently there generic response is that they don't have the resources

3. I don't think they've ever said that. If I remember correctly in the past they said that it's not cost effective.

4. Im sure majority of the people have seen devs say something along those lines. I appreciate you kezzer but these devs are stupid and inexperienced thus we will never witness a full revival of game. Just seeing old same faces as everyone slowly retires with hardly new players sticking around.

5. Trading Aqua and inferno would be a Great idea in my opinion, since it doesn't affect the cash flow towards the game. I really don't think anyone is trading crystals for there aqua

6. Added leaderboards

War rebalancing

New types of wars all together

New events ( community events, community ebs, something new a fresh)

Charm Rebalancing

New kinds of buildings

New ebs

Customisable equipment (certain items used to upgrade the equipment changes the stats in a favoured way)

7. I think it's a good idea, we shall be able 2 trade more stuff like those. I really like it

8. Technically icons and zoma chests can be converted into tradeable charms, but that doesn't help anyone who might want the actual equipment

9. Not to mention the grind for the certain resource :$

10. I would love to see some features that allows for breaking down equipment for mats and maybe some crafting of gear that gives permanent boosts, but are limited to certain slots so you have to weigh your needs. Kind of like Diablo 3. Anything that expands on giving the player more choices on how to build and play the game really.

11. Charm calculator ( total stat of what you have not just trading)

Pvp charms that can be won during pvp. Not just during events but all the time.