KINGDOM RANKINGS

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. I support op charms are fun and a LB would be useful thing BUT..

and it's a big BUTT (not mine!)...

NOT until alts are limited to x3 per kawer as the 50+ alt acc farms and build exploit I've seen some people running are affecting the whole games balance and are detrimental to kaw longevity.

Ajax

2. As KaW evolves or devolves depending on one’s perspective war has been consistently going backwards.

Trading of charms and furnishings is merely an added facet that many ppl wanted but hasn’t been implemented very well. Too many questions have arisen and not followed up upon by the devs in the big picture.

As long as it remains a 99% EB game with WAR and PVP a side bar forgotten aspect it has become monotonous to play KaW. Very little is exciting and i’m being generous saying that lol

Will we ever get a road map?
    How about updates of something other than events?

3. Finally someone that gets me...bring back the days of S5, the real warriors showed it out there

4. Hawk don’t matter how devs update the game. Either they update SWARS or PVE don’t matter in bigger picture. The issue is the community is shrinking. Not enough new bloods to bring into SWARS. Most are left are the stubborn old players who become comfortable of how they play. Those who play in PVE side avoid warring SWARS due to drama. They rather stay in PVE and grow account in peace. Players in OSW comfortable where they at. They are not much interested in SWARS due to drama. They only war SWARS to earn mith of weekend PVP. As a community we really need new players which we can teach how to war in SWARS. I war SWARS on and off. When I stop warring SWARS I’m having a hard time to get back. I hate to see this but there is players in SWARS who does not care but only take a ride on someone back. If they see the roster not good they just go for action so not get broken sword and goes inactive. This should be also monitored by devs. Any account goes offline more than 20 minutes in war should get automatic broken sword even have action. That’s 2 sko more than enough to get the sword by ruining the rest of the roster game. If only and no action even failed for 20 minutes automatic broken sword. This is one of many issue of this swars. I still hope tho ATA finding a way to find new players. Help them stay in the game

5. Agreed except I’d like to add that charms should not be factored into wars at all. We need straight BFE/BFA and base stats. That’s it. Charms/furniture, even if the amount is low, still messes with the matchups.

6. Peeps don't have skill to war... I.e the alts to be inactive to throw wars an the alt to hord charms lol s5 was the rise of the inactives round season 3-4 war went down hill an haven't balanced yet any you can't blame the devs they can only do so much longetivy an everything realistic fall to the kamunity which is bad lmao no many can see the big picture they jus see there moment

7. The devs are the only people to blame.

The only update to warring theyve done is removing war chiefs so we cant update ca for warriors... which was dumb as hell

8. What's the bonus percentage you get from charms and furniture?