KINGDOM RANKINGS

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. With charms now a superior force the rankings need an overhaul to reflect that. The top 10k is now obsolete.

Furthermore a war profile should be added to our profiles to better enhance warring. This will provide commanders and teammates alike a better war experience.

From these 2 suggestions and any others ppl wish to add might improve all wars.

EDIT: we also need to know how all stats are weighted to better understand how to approach wars as in tactics and strategies.

Many many moons ago i had a DRAFT WAR thread. If it happens we alone make match ups and we live with our leaders choices. Match up system is not needed as it would be replaced by CLAN WARS in a new format.

2. Warring needs an overhaul bad. But as ASW showed, devs couldnt care less about it.

3. Well said. Support 100%

4. Nighthawk rating 4/10

5. Devs just need to find a way to create even match ups with charms.

Put the stats from them in the algorithm? Yes!
    However I feel like a lot of highly charmed accounts will either constantly get no matches due to being too strong or they will still remain untouchable in war yet have a tiny roster.

As a lot of you are aware; we all know charms are sold through third party apps. I’m not pointing fingers but these are the guys/ girls no one can hit.

Now I don’t blame people for hoarding charms, but charms are massively exploited. Some accounts are untouchable and it completely Messes up wars and makes them less enjoyable. (I’m not complaining, just saying it how it is)

Alt accounts being abused to get charms is also a problem. (Devs tried to fix with the stat to drop algorithm) however this won’t be applicable in a few months when the alts have grown ( only suppose to have one account per device in a household) if you have 8 computers,you’re allowed 1 account even though you have 8 computers. FACT!

Devs just need to take a long long hard look at what this game is becoming and the direction it’s going in. They get a lot of negative criticism daily with charms and wars being the top Criticisms with next to no response.

That’s all I have to say at the Moment but will add to this thread in the future.

6. Chubby gets 11% for minimum effort

7. I agree that charms and furnishings should factor into overall rankings. On top of that I also think we need more leaderboards in general. Most war wins for example as well as stuff like charm/furnishings. Also if wars are given more updates such as individual prestige for accounts then I would love to see a prestige ranking for each player :) Would be a great way to get people warring.

8. the shade 

9. I agree nighthawk,, I think there should be a category of: bonus from charms, right along with bonus from allies in determining an opponents strength. Then we could simply see what we're all getting or up against.

10. Top 10k

Valuable should be removed.
    Charms to be added.

A separate War Board to be added and also add a war profile to our profiles. Separate IWars from LL Wars. Shows who puts in the effort and their results accordingly. Actions in and out including Xtal using..

11. Support there is no way of knowing how strong a player truly is, with charms which always change

12. My opinion charms should have cap inside swars. I think 300 billion should be a cap until other players can catch up. I know this charms thing given me advantage. Although giving me advantage in indi wars. I don’t feel I deserve them. There is many true indi warriors who love the war. They become so underpowered and I’m afraid we lose them in the game. We should consider the negative effect of this update inside SWARS. I hope devs will consider to put cap of charms to 300 billion. Thanks and hope devs read this.

13. I think this would be a good idea. Hopefully something comes from this idea.

14. I’ll tell you why it’s not that easy to simply put the charms in to an algorithm for matchmaking.

An account with 20b att charms ( 2b raw stats) and 100mil attack will win an attack against a BC account with no charms.

Let’s say the BC account defence matches the smaller accounts attack. It’s an even 50/50 chance.

If the BC acc was to win an attack against the small account it wouldn’t plunder anywhere near as much as if the smaller account attacked the huge BC account and won.

The algorithms for plunder have to be rewritten as well as matchmaking. It’s a lot of time for devs.... I can see from a business and time essence point of view why it’s on the back burner.

15. What would improve wars is skill, ive casted on several different slots. either the algorithm give bad matches or the players use alts to throw the war cause they don't like a person or made a deal to score free event items. not many different people cast for war, one can cast an do enough hits to avoid broken swords an enjoy top 100 rewards while peeps casting for war for the enjoyment of putting one group of builds against another gets screwed by having to catch extra wars an use extra xtals cause they don't always come back after bad matches

16. There is no skill to warring anymore with charms out. I can assure you most heavy charmers would be awful in wars without them, and their charms is the only reason they are relevant

17. So much of kaw needs to be updated, and I think we can all agree on that.

18. True enough without charms , many of these “overpowered” charm accounts would be pathetic in ee, but let’s not overlook the crowd that used alts as a form of cheap bfa. I’ve stumbled onto a few of these clans in which the accounts in them have been exploiting the (towered max drop build) , well after devs new algorithm to counter them a few of these clans have simply grown to around 55-70mcs purely defensive towers . Their owners have been able to maintain their pricing at well below their actual worth and if you’re not paying attention you’d hardly notice a 50mcs tank worth less than 100m gold bc you’re usually trying to buy big but.Literally 100m. I took the time to hire a couple of the runts bc why not! and I had a little over 150 allies on hand and had not even spent 2trill was almost near max bfe ,I usually keep the bare minimum bc I’m still growing but I went from to x/9x/9% and for bfa that’s a lot for the average broke fella . I even tried volleying a few of those accounts but the previous owners hire back and drop so fast it’s difficult to do solo. Take my word for it and skim through allies in the 1-500m gold price range , you’ll see. Only a handful are actually priced at 1t and the majority of their owners are your fellow ee neighbors

19. Support charm LB , bring back war eq in war event