FREE NK

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by llllllll-G-lllllllll, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Every weekend you see FREE NK
    everyone is running, hitting it, looks so nice.
    WRONG

ALL I SEE IS STATLES ACCOUNTS STACKING CHARMS AND devs

Lol devs they are support that

So my offer is simple
    Get rid of STATLES
    Towered
    And so on bonus, make them work hard for those STACKS

2. Actually the developers are trying to work something to prevent this abuse, the devs did done something but they worked around it so the developers are figuring something out to prevent this from happening and without effecting anyone.

3. Devs=
    NK=
    Do the maths 
     money 

4.  = kaw ???? 

5. Don’t see what ATA’s having trouble with. Remove the ability to get max payout through having no attack buildings. Make it relative to strength.

They’re weaving around it adding in “hire an ally”...
    Doesn’t really stop much.

6. Nothing to do with build. Finding their other account and punish those account is more appropriate action. There is a reason why they ask for help in WC. Anyone with that amount of alt for sure can kill nk with other account. Devs I guess afraid upsetting even if they know true owners

7. Actually the developers are trying to work something to prevent this abuse, the devs did done something but they worked around it so the developers are figuring something out to prevent this from happening and without effecting anyone.[/quote]

The real eagle fighting to get out. 

What did the devs did done again ? 

8. Eagle is an idiot don’t expect much from him except silenced or lock your thread

9. The real eagle fighting to get out. 

What did the devs did done again ? [/quote]

Lmao

10. We are working on a fix for this :)

11. Implying that manually coordinating 50?+ alts is easy as heck. Nope. If you can handle that many alts and keep things flowing then you deserve it, besides we've all missed the point here. If you pay for the EB then who gives a dam how many accounts you want to hit it with. Mind your own business OP.

Pay for eb means it's for you, nobody gets to tell you what you can and can't do, what's wrong with you all.

12. And after that selling it 25 per 1b
    Plus it's not about that you idiot
    Everyone is so smart nowadays
    Ridiculous

13. There will always be unpleased people whatever Devs do, it’s always easier to complain ^^

14. NK in the world of KAW and charms are still very brand new, and I think the Devs are doing an incredible balancing job, although they still need improvement. What NK, I believe, was supposed to do was to allow for new accounts to grow big, fast. Something which smaller accounts have been complaining since the start of time.

There are now also charms and legends, which again are supposed to help the little'uns grow. With sbs and what not. The problem is there will always be people who will try to scam the system, this is true for every MMORPG.

Having said all that the devs are working on implimentations to stop charm farming, it's not yet perfect, but I expect it will be close soon.

15. I'd like to know how you know how easy or hard it is to manage that many alts and break the ToU. It's like devs made clear rules or something and then players like you feel entitled just because you spent money to open tnk. I didn't realize just because I spent money I should be exempt of the exploration rule that's in place to keep the game fair. The same rule that everyone else who spends money on this game has to abide by.