Individual prestige LeaderBoard

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by AresReborn, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Bump

Devs please notice these ideas..

2. Agreed and support.

3. Whilst I like the idea of a prestige lb again but it was exploited before so if devs was to make an update it would need to be worked correctly.

The player base destroyed asw, I dont believe the Devs "Mistakes" or oversight was the reason for players losing. The issue was players being open as PS, and inactivity within war. That caused far more damage than the minor mishaps from ata.... yes players destroyed the Wars.

It was fun and lets hope we can do it again.

4. I fail to see how an 11% bonus advantage to a team and some players having TWO xtal less than their opponents are to be classed as minor mishaps.

But yes your points i agree with, but you see it in every iwar daily so its not like it was a surprise

5. Ok in my war we had a Ps open for 1500 hits before we gave up counting. Lets say 6b per hit minimum. Thats so much gold... we clawed back yet could not quite bridge the gap. 11% compaired to the plunder difference would not really have fixed the fact people was Zzzz or opening for op roster.

As for the xtal yes that was unlucky however others had the same issue on opp side.

I Am not going to defend the errors, but we have new devs and they are learning and making improvments.

Mistakes are a fact of life, it's the response to error that counts.

Thinking that devs do not care is a mistake. This years ASW may not have happened if it was not for Ata and the mod team.

Every one fought hard to make it happen. I won't lie i was frustrated and sulked for the next day.

I then checked the wars and the biggest factor was our own players throwing the war. Devs cant stop people being inactive but they can keep it in mind for future wars. Same for % Bonus and xtal usage. Btw i do not know how many xtals i used i lost count.

I do know that if players actually played the results would have been fairer in all wars.

6. First off.. 20k ppl don't play this game. Capping it at 10k is still high imo seeing as barely 800 people signed up this year.

And Devs don't care. They act as if they pulled off some huge accomplishment making asw happen this year. It's been the same format as every other year.. Musta been very mentally draining to come up with such and original war..

You would think 8 years of developing a "war" game that new and exciting things would happen...