Individual prestige LeaderBoard

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by AresReborn, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Just a thought, I know most that participated in the ASW of 2018 are a little salty or upset in some of the match ups and inexperienced warriors. Many experience warriors look forward to this huge event each year and get let down at times because of the lack preparation for it from new warriors and sometimes even the DEVS.

I would like to get some feedback KAW COMMUNITY, do you think it would be beneficial to add in a individual prestige LB?

Requirements

-Must be in top 10-15k on Prestige LB
    -Must be top 15-20k on overall Lb

Again guys this just a idea and opinion so please feel free to add and express how you feel. Ultimately a individual prestige LeaderBoard would force player to want to try and to only improve their warring. We have a whole Prestige LB we are not using let’s spice it up a bit!!!

Your fellow KaW,
    Ares

2. First

Also support (thumbs up emoji)

3. Support

4. This wouldn’t really affect the set up of these wars or their success or lack of.

Matchups, war times, exploits will continue. “Skill and experience” has less to do with winning than the luck of dropping into the best clan.

Devs aren’t interested in getting creative just be happy with the re-treads they keep tossing out.

5. I get what your saying, but don’t you think it does take experience to win wars still even in indie wars. You can’t just hop in there and expect to win wars. LL wars when it’s two serious clans fighting those take real skill and being able to follow directions from WC.

6. I like this idea.

But tbh this years ASW wasn't ruined by inexperienced warriors as much as devs multiple screw-ups. They should work on fixing their own mistakes before implementing new stuff into the already (clearly) broken system.

7. Support, valid idea, decent arguments

8. This is what happens when you remove the war aspect from a war game and replace it with a trading system. New members won’t want to war as they can get big without having to war. Ever since the release of these events, and then back to back, people have become EB Fairies (not to be confused with the clan EB Fairies, if they still exist). You have a good handful of players that still war and hit, but not like it used to be. Now, if this was All Star Trades, it wouldn’t have been an issue.

Per the rest of your suggestions, I agree with allowing top 20k overall. Or even get rid of that requirement and let people war if they want to regardless of rank. Those of us who are stuck behind and are “unranked” due to the immense amount of alts that are in LB, would be able to participate.

9. Its the charms They need to be Cap or disable for this type of events..

Asíde from moles And ppl throwing Wars

10. In all honesty though do you not think that is there was individualized ranking some how for war people would not only want to war but improve as well? It really would bing the excitement back. Or even divisions such as qualifiers, bronze, silver, gold, platinum and Masters.

11. I think this sounds like a great idea, especially in tournaments as the ASW, that would encourage those that want to participate to war throughout the year, so they can know and understand how the war system works, and making it so first requirement is to meet the prestige lb, then should be able to allow more, as a second requirement, as you said from the top 15-20k on overall since your picking first out of those that actually war!

12. Question how does this prestige lb works? I think there are asw player who are semi-retired. Asw is like a one year event that bring back old players to get on kaw, check how it's changed, and see if they'll enjoy it again. At least for some.
    It's also suppose to invite every kind of player together, from eb to pvp to ee(whatever you want to call it).

13. Full support.

14. Completely understand what you are saying bout those retired. I’m not saying you need to war all year but just enough so that your in the lb range 15-20k which is not a lot. In all honesty though the medda of wars would be started throughout the year, and it’s best for those new and old to war throughout to see what those changes are before doing such a huge event.

15. I fully believe war should have more rewards, and should be more encouraged.

16. Huge Support 

17. That’s a good idea as well

18. #MakeWarGreatAgain

19. I support this idea. Also something to think about why can’t there be asw for top 10k,20k 30k ? All in increments of 10k. That would be cool if you can pull in willing players from all brackets.