REVAMP ON TRADING NEED INPUT BY KAWMMUNITY

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MM--AUTHORITY--MM, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Hello KAWmmunity!
    Firstly, I'd like to thank Pennywise for bringing attention to the calculator flaw when trading in his "In Game Calculator" thread. It got me thinking about other improvements to better facilitate trade. I proposed this idea to the devs,and they asked me to get some input. I know many have the view that devs wont listen, but here is our opportunity to voice our opinion, and I can assure you I'll drunk-mail them regularly if we can get a good support for any or all aspects mentioned below. Tell us what you think guys and gals do I can help push things along.
    1) Trade Calculator- I think many would agree there would be a tremendous benefit to show us the trade stats when we post a charm/reward for sale as written by Pennywise. This one should be an easy win, hope to see lots of support on this one because it just makes sense!
    2)Got some great stuff but hard to line up a buyer on WC? My solution: a trader's marketplace will allow you to post any item at a predetermined rate (base going value). As an example a pet would be posted for 200 charms value (the value of a cow more or less). So you post your dragon, it appears in a pets category and has a value of 200 charms. The bidding takes place for 24hrs, and people offer more for it. At the end of the 24hrs, the seller can either accept or reject the trade. If the pet is a lvl 2 pet for instance, it would start at a value of 400 (as determined by the amount of meat it produces, so a lvl 3 giving 36 meat would start at 800 as an example. This would happen with all furniture and people can freely post their stuff and wait for offers. All parties in the transaction would be anonymous.
    3)Charming it up - so I'm sure we all have our favourite charms, and many of us would like more. How about devs sell us the current charms for each promo (maxed) in the marketplace for gold? They would come at a pre-determined rate and we can use our gold to buy them. This would take hold out of the game and help with ally inflation in my opinion.
    3) Royal Boxes - I know everyone loves seeing the WC ads with people trying to sell off their hundreds of royals... it's out of hand. Devs, keep your royals and streamline the boxes. If people buy a Nobility key they have the highest odds of premium drops. Alternatively, have higher level gold keys for increased drops as well. As an example have a 1Trill key which is similar to the nobility key for better rewards compared to standard keys (we can work on the pricing,but higher cost keys for better drops would be great).
    4) Aqua problems- Devs,we get so many equip drops from these b2b events. Have you tried to upgrade it before? If you can max out the 2 highest gear at 40k than I'd say you're doing well. But that leaves 8 other pieces that you turn to lvl 1 charms. Can we get some better drops on elements from LOTL/GOTH? Also I'd like for you guys to have an auto drop which factors in what you have. As an example, if I have 4000 inferno, STOP GIVING ME MORE!!! please have the system realize we need the other element and autodrop the one needed instead of throwing random elements like a drunkard throws his remote control while watching the game. I know you mentioned you would do something about the aqua situation. That's the best fix I can see. Have your system autostabilize the drops, or just convert it to 1 element needed because the discrepancy is really staggering now. We're dehydrated... come on, this is rediculous.

Finally, I'm wondering if there were any additional ideas for trading. Feel free to post them, however please list support for any/all ideas so we can get a general feeling about the direction we want trading to go. I find it difficult following, finding, calculating with excel. Let's make this process easy and transparent so people reluctant to trade feel safe withing system parameters. Many dont know rates and I think an anonymous auction structure would be fun and more inclusive to many who arent currently participating.

Thank you for taking the time to read, your input really matters, let's get a good showing here so we can bring this to the devs with proper numbers. New Ata team will listen, here is our shot at change

2. Support on 1, 3, and 4. They're interesting changes that would be useful. In-process calculator will be wonderful when it [hopefully] happens. I like 3, the only potential downside is bigger players getting more things--which is normal, but could definitely be argued as "the size gap increasing" as well.

Always more aqua pls :lol: :cry:

As for 2, I think it's overly complex for the simplicity of the game. It'd also be a lot of work to implement, and could have unforeseen impacts on te economy (see: OSRS grand exchange [original release of it way back when]). All in all, I'd rather see the amount of effort it would take to implement that system, put into other features. Not saying it's a bad idea, just my thoughts on why I personally wouldn't want it (at least not anytime soon).

3. I agree a "in trade" calculator is much needed, I have expressed this on the new calculator thread and supported Pennywise's thread so will leave it at that! 100% support this idea!

As far as the trade market, I dont have much of a opinion on as Im not a big trader, but sounds like a interesting idea.

Royal Box, having different level gold keys would be great, as of now I rarely open a royal box cause I usually feel disapointed and wasted my nobs, but if could potentially get a bit better reward, with potential of a rare reward, at the cost of more gold than regular key it would be much more worth the risk.

Aqua, my opinion is that since it is no longer a rare item as before, they should change it so people can buy it with gold, instead of crystals, just like inferno, maybe since it is a bit more rare than inferno it could cost a bit more. And I like the aqua/inferno geared events so you can pick which item your needing or get alittle of both! Maybe could incorporate the aqua/inferno into the mini events through out the main event in legends, so you can choose which drops you get as rewards!

Anyways, thanks for posting Authority, I have high hopes the developer team will continue to work on more improvements as they've shown some much needed and requested changes already! :)

4. Support for pretty much all.
    As mentioned before the in-game market place might be a big thing to implement but at least it would remove all the WC ads 

Not sure about charms for gold, just going to let bigger players pump trillions into charms, thus increasing the impact of charms in wars. Which I'm sure smaller players (like myself) who don't have 25 alt charm farm accounts really don't want to see.

5. Completely support 4 because I somehow have a 100:1 drop ratio in favor of inferno.

6. Support. Good thread. Like the ideas apart from buying charms with gold, bigger players with lots of alts could abuse this. I have also mailed the devs regarding aqua and inferno numerous times. Seems very unbalanced does the drop rates, I myself currently have over 3.5k inferno and 11 aqua.

7. Disagree with 3 - Charming it up, you have to work for charms. Otherwise it's just too easy. Events gives us silver bars, it's not that hard to reach a certain amount. Trading seems to be the best way to go. You need to earn the charms through gameplay, not buying it, as this will introduce so many loopholes such as buying for stat increase and such.