Bring Back The Sound Effects!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by among, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Kaw, bring back the sound effects for Android users! I played this game when I was 12 years old, and now I recently went back on it a few weeks ago. I noticed the music is gone. Some people hate background noise but personally I think it makes the game more entertaining. Also, if it's for Apple products but not for Android that is kinda offensive! It's racism against electronics. Android users should have the same set up as Apple.

2. ....well that’s what you get for owning an Android

iPhone

4. I have an iPhone and I have sound disabled...

I don’t understand where you see the fun on screaming troops, owls and assassins...

6. #AndroidSucks

#AndroidsForPoorPeople

#GetABetterJob

#iPhone

7. Please help get "KAW's" Aattenrion in the feedback. Create a new ticket and leave a message "Bring back the sound effects for andorid users"

8. Please help get "KAW's" Aattenrion in the feedback. Create a new ticket and leave a message "please ban all andorid users from KAW gameplay/forums”

...thank you KAWmunity I do believe that with your further collective efforts we will be able to get this thing thoroughly fleshed out and eliminate the scourge of “andorid” users from our lives.

“WHAT SAY YOU NOW!!!”

#NotMyMom
    ~iPhone

9. ...does “andorid” have spell check? 

10. Re: Bring Back Sound The Effects!

Lmao !!

11. Merged the other threads with the exact same title and similar content into this one. Please keep relevant discussion of a single topic on a single thread.

12. Probably an Android owner.

#buyonegetonefreeeeeeee