Bring back fairness

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Who-Cares-What-you-Think-, Aug 23, 2018.

1. There is much more to this post just want your all opinions about how to help to improve this game to right direction, because I love this game and played it from start and it's just slowly dieing out and it's one of our responsibilities to help to improve it and get back it on track becauy other wise it will just die unfortunately

2. Very true, in indi wars it’s whoever has the most charms wins 90% of the time. There are a few people who are untouchable in certain brackets because of their charms and it just makes warring frustrating.

Yes, I understand there are other wars such as LL where charms aren’t counted, however it’s not likely a player will get into a decent clan as they’re private. Meaning a lot of people join wars just for actions or the FFA clans.

Correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t know everything.

3. What does “dieing” mean?

4. Whatever is spelling for death, dying or dieng *** sorry English is my 6th language so not a pro in spelling

5. I personally think this game should be more fair. However, just to manage our expectations, I don’t think we should expect this game to “bring back fairness”, because then if we expect that we will be disappointed. Expecting in the impossible is not a smart idea. It probably wouldn’t be wrong to say that this game and fairness is an oxymoron.

6. We can hope all we want. But the question is, will the devs listen?

7. Overdone with subject name, but idea is simple and needed to happen

8. Bring back English classes.

9. Screw all the grammar nazzi

10. Since when has war been fair!!! Never ever in the history of war has it been fair!! Seems pretty pointless to ask your enemy to not use all his nasty weapons because you don't have em! Either get some yourself or suck it up! Simple

11. This is why people quit
    Players who hold themselves above others, consistently pointing out what they think are flaws, bully tactics, gang mentality.

You are no better than anyone else.

12. Your obviously not referring to me! Am no bully for sure! But it's a simple fact of kaw there is always someone bigger or has more than you! Don't make em a bully, if people quit because they don't have something then hey ho!! No one has the right to have the same as me if they joined last week!! See it all the time! Oh woe is me there are so many bigger than me! Let's close the gap! Stop the bigs growing an let me catch up! The game is not fair nor is it designed to be fair! Bigs get bigger and smalls cry

13. Lol my point is different main thing charms and all illegal charm factories every NK weekend and so on all I want is that would be like used to be BFA / BFE, like third type of war. I agree it will be always who has more and so on but common.charms got game super corrupted

14. Yes! Absolutely agree charms have made the game much different to what is was! Nk and PREM ebs and events have made growth silly! And yes to a degree war(not that I do much of it ) has become a charm war rather than just our build slugging it out! But it seems Devs not interested to fix it , like I said the two options are adapt or collect charms.

15. Look what was quoted idiot

16. People quit because they left for English classes? Sounds good to me.

Get that stick outta there Sir. You'll walk easier.

17. Redistribution of wealth and gap closing have been shown to be ineffective through multiple iterations.

The only way to be "fair" is to introduce a new currency, and use it for even more OP gear (artificial deflation)

Or

Create a system "in a bubble" where advantages are disabled (a la Destiny 2 competitive crucible balancing -- as opposed to Destiny 1 competitive crucible balancing)

Fairness is, ideally the sum of factors like:

Opportunity to advance
    Ability to compete
    Limited monetization
    Balancing mechanics

The issue with "fairness" like the community at large seems to want is, the items that autists (social dynamic reference, not mental illness.) Have bashed their head into a wall for a hundred hours for items, and they are balanced at a level which is very rewarding, unfortunately, that slight margin of overbalance on release, if changed, can lead to a cascading series of events which would result in churn of big spenders.

The game is financed by >0.006% of the population, if it follows any models of other freemium games.

Your desires don't make sense, so unless your clans are all willing to Shell out a few hundred dollars per year, the changes you want won't happen. The devs can't afford to make them.

This is NOT a comprehensive reasoning of why the charms system is broken, but it is certainly a factor in the machine we play in.