⭐️ Clan Armory ⭐️

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Amun-Ra, Aug 22, 2018.

1. This post is to get feedback on an idea I had several years ago when Moose was compiling a list of ideas for clan goodies. Wanted this on Stacy’s clan thread but there is a lot to it. This topic is about...

Clan Armory

The clan armory is basically the same as a players equipment area, though this is for clans and gives a clan strength bonus besides just the epic battle unlock %’s we currently have. Just a nice addition perhaps for future use.

I’ll explain how this works and throw in a few graphics I did quick to give for visuals although they’re just for reference.

Ok why a clan armory? The thinking is well, we do everything in the aspect of players but not really much for clans in themselves. Clans can use the armory to strengthen themselves for areas like OSW, and systems wars (let’s bring them back). The armory is strictly for pvp as it doesn’t add to gaining plunder through epic battles.

The clan armory of course would be located on the clan page. You can see this cheesy graphic for how it can be seen and located:

It would show kinda like your equipment on your profile page till you hit the manage button.

Once you enter your armory, you have 6 slots that can house your items in your armory. Those slots are as follow and can be changed:

Castle
    Air attack Strength
    Ground attack strength
    Defense
    Organic Asset
    Kingship

Each slot houses an item and it’s own stats.

The stats are static, and the items are upgradeable. Let’s talk about upgrades...

Upgrades can be done on the items by using bartering chips. Bartering chips are collected through epic battle drops, or even through legends. They can not be bought from the oracle, but something can be which will be gone into later.

When bartering chips are dropped, they are “clan sensitive”, meaning they can only be used for the clan they were received in. This can happen one of two ways, either they are kinda hashed to the clan (that’s a coding word) or the drops auto fill the armory bank. Now the drops are considered by player interaction, as in how many actions. The amount dropped will be determined by this, not by gold won or strength, this gives an even playing field across kaw.

Only the warlord can upgrade items in the armory, this is to keep issues down to a minimum, but that could change if y’all feel like farming a clan mate that screws up.

Clan members all have access to the armory, in which they can view the items on hand, stats and how many bartering chips are on hand and what it takes to level up the item.

You can see it shows the item, it’s stats, description of item, how many bartering tokens the clan has in hand, plus the chips/tokens whatever you want to call them, paid towards the next level and how many it takes to the next level.

Oh you see that evolve button? I do too lol if you come across having two items for one slot, once one of them is maxed out it can be merged with the second item to evolve it. Once the item is evolved it’s level drops back to 0 but the stats are more hefty now and even better as you upgrade the item.

Yup the change item button means just that, change the item to a different item you have for that slot.

Now I did recall stating there was something you could buy in the oracle or even just the marketplace for that fact... a Time Stone.

What is a Time Stone? What’s it do? Well you see upon opening your armory for the first time, you’ll be asked if it’s going to serve:

Troops
    Spies
    Hybrid

Reason being, you choose the build of your armory. Let’s say your clan is a spy clan, all or most your members are spy builds, do you want to level out some stats on your build with your troops you could select troop armory and the stats in your armory would be troop stats that are acquired. Say you’re a troop clan and need spy bonus stats you would build a spy armory, or could go hand in hand and select hybrid armory to get the best of both worlds.

Now once you select what type well that’s what you got, unless you purchase a Time Stone which will give you the ability to like go back in time and change the type of armory you want.

Once you change the type, the stats in your armory will reflect the type you’ve chosen. Please note that a clan can only use a Time Stone once every 7 days.

Well there may be more to this but this has taken me awhile to get together as I’ve made changes but what do you feel about something like this inserted I kaw?

Thank you for reading,
    :)

2. Support! This would add another nice feature to the game and another incentive to improve clans and make yours the best as well as percentage bonuses and ranks.

3. So in about a week it will be implemented? Seems to be what’s been happening around here.

4. Great idea titan but add how ata can make some cash. This items should be bought as pro packs deal.

5. Nothing like making more consolidations of power amongst a few clans even bigger

6. No it would go for all clans this doesn’t leave any clan out of using this unless they just don’t want to use it

7. I’m a huge fan of this idea. Something that I liked back in the day when it was less thought out and more like a statement. This. This is really nice. Get it done, green bean!

8. Sounds like a great idea, and has been well thought out. Being apart of a primarily pve clan, I still think having this type of clan armory, could be of benefit for those in clan that do chose to pvp, and also never hurts to be prepared for arising situations. Also, even though clans like Excel are primarily pve, we have alot in our clan that used to be in pvp and/or osw clans so I think those that think along those lines this clan armory would really appeal to them.

Also, having watched those I know that warred end up frustrated and some just having dropped it altogether, I think this should be a good step in heading back in a direction and looking forward to what kaw may can do to bring back warring that more seemed to enjoy.

It also gives something else I believe should promote loyalty and working together as a clan to increase strength and protection for the clan. As well I like that getting the items dropped from ebs or legends would not be plunder based and more activity based, so would give equal opportunity for clans across the board.

Thanks Titan for all your effort in this and for explauning it out so all can understand it well! :)

9. SUPPORT 

10. I think the 'Time Stone' would have to reset your armory completely to be balanced, but nice ideas wont happen though

11. Great idea..further tho the chips or whatever should also be from attacks on other players! Hit a guy win a few chips, brings the WAR aspect back to the game

12. Interesting idea. Support 

13. It would ne awesome to have and to make it more even, make it to where you cant pay to play. Make it to where you actually have to put forth effort in getting the items

14. The game has been and always will be free to play! Thats the beauty of kaw! Yes you can pay to get bigger quicker and I thank all those who pay to play because without them kaw would be no more! The effort required to grow for non paying players is greater than pay to play but that's life! To retain players kaw needs more interaction! Clan banks, amorory,war on a even footing! This event has tried to encourage players to war yet left some in the lurch! Those of us who war infrequently are hindering those that war a lot by joining in and not having a clue! Let's have a training weekend! Kaw wars or something where guys new to war can join in with none of the pressure to do well! But this is a bit off thread so back to armory yes a good idea needs tweeking but I like it

15. I think maybe adding this to the ability to get chips would be great, but making that the only means would potentially take longer to get and build armory for some, then would only give advantage to osw or war clans. Leaving open would give advantage to all clans, just pve clans wouldnt necessarily see as much benefit.

Which brings me to the question, will some of the armory be defense based and some attack based geared? As for pve clans having the defense will obiviously be of greater benefit over all, unless you have alot of pvp'ers, I would think! So was wondering if the clan leaders would be able to chose Armory based on this aspect as well?

16. This would actually be a great idea, I would make this not a temporary thing like pvp weekends but a permanent addition so chips can be taken at any time. Only downside of course with so many alts people would farm alts, this hoping the clan alts are in have chips lol

17. For Stacy’s statement, I do agree this can lead more to helping clan loyalty as the clan would now have a goal to become stronger within from their members help.

18. Thank you Musang, actually the cash would come from the “Time Stones” which would be purchased in the marketplace with nobs.

19. Hi Titan, I know you said some of the armory sets will be more spy or troop base, but will it be more attack or defense based as well?