Duration based plunder bonus

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Lord_Wargasm, Aug 19, 2018.

1. I've just sent a suggestion to the devs regarding the constant events and clan hopping leading to no clan loyalty anymore.
    As an idea, I suggested (actually a friends idea, sort of, so I can't claim full credit), that maybe a duration based clan bonus could be introduced.
    For every week a player remains in a clan, a pb could be rewarded up to around 20-25% for remaining in the same clan for a full month.
    This would help in a number of ways, stopping so much clan hopping, helping people grow faster and helping the smaller/new clans remain in the game. Obviously this would need refining to get it right, but it might actually bring back elements of the old kaw which are sadly missed nowadays as the devs are clearly more interested in the big spenders.. maybe if people felt it worth it they'd actually spend and gain more. Winner winner!!

Thoughts?

2. People who war? Loss
    Mercs that move around? Loss
    People who sit and hit rota? Win
    People who sit in Hte clans? Win
    Need a hotel? Trivago.

3. I guess a solution for indy warriors is to cast woc whilst in their clan. When they leave they keep their loyalty plunder.

If they uncast outside of their clan, they lose their loyalty plunder and if they join another clan they also lose their loyalty plunder.

After war they have a 12 hour window to get back to their home clan otherwise they lose their loyalty plunder.

Not sure about LL warriors though.

4. Yeah i get that. There would be issues for people leaving to war, merc or catch a br etc.. hence it would need refining to get it right. Maybe a pass could be bought or something. Warring is easily solved when WoC is cast it could act as a temp pass. As long as u return to ur clan after.

5. Never seen the attraction to Merc save for the feel good factor of finishing a failing eb! Always thought Merc clans should have a separate bonus! Not sure how , any thoughts

6. Who wars anymore? #rip.ee