Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 13 2018, 9:31pm

orkmaster wrote:Support for both ideas! The clan tools are very much needed and us old guys don't get enough appreciation. 


Thank you orkmaster for the support! :)
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 13 2018, 9:40pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Stacy, don’t assume that I don’t know how to run a clan. I have ran more than you have been in and I’ve been around way longer. As stated in a previous thread you are virtually unknown to the community before VK. Unknown. You have only flooded wc with “I have enough if I need more I’ll ask” speakers for ads for 1.5bcs players only. Which doesn’t help the community , only helps your clans that you successfully run....ah nope. If you have to advertise to finish an eb then it’s not ran successfully. Sorry nothing you can say to counter that. I’ve been admin in clans far more successful than that.
No body wants their news flooded with accepts and bouncers , also us admins really don’t care who gets kicked. Us admins tend to trust each other on kicks. If you need that notice then you have more issues in your clan than just members kicking members. I’ve spoken to you before about your clan role and what I’ve gathered is that you really aren’t strong enough to lead your members. Maybe that’s why you need more news feed telling you more stupid stuff? You would be the only one wanting that. Devs followed the outcry for less notices a while back. I don’t think they will reinstall more notices for lazy admins.
Again kaw needs more fixed than new implications. Now I’m waiting for the ban....what’s it going to be this time, insinuating something or whatever.? You know what? I really don’t care.


Lol Domo, your wrong in so many ways on this post, I wont bother to try and explain, well maybe some explaination is needed!

I love our clans and think it pretty much speaks for itself and the people in them! As far as our clans mcs, yes we have one as other successful clans do, speaking of so does your home clan, our sub does as well, dont be salty because you dont meet them. We do recruit, but your welcome to look at our eb history, its obviously not because we are about to fail a eb.

My post/suggestion says nothing about kicking members so not sure what your on about there! Lol! So like I said maybe refer to Gus and Taz, as successful clan owners they maybe can help you understand the benefits and/or even the proposed suggestions I reminded of in my original post!

Also as far as the fixing other problems, feel free to submit tickets to support or to put your ideas/suggestions out that will fix all the kaw problems! Im sure the devs are open to ideas that will help improve kaw that are implemenable.

As far as you getting banned well I have nothing to do if you do or dont that would be all on you!


You’re telling him to put in a suggestion, but when other people do, you bash it. Don’t cry foul because you have a useless, inefficient and non-profitable idea. This idea sucks for aforementioned reasons. You don’t have to reply to every comment to continue making this thread visible. Let it die.


Bella your suggestion was a new idea as well and not fixing all the kaw problems, its actually been a system (as far as nobs and crystals) thats worked fine for reasons I listed on your thread, you've kindly ask me not to keep posting my disagreements with your idea and I have, so respectfully do the same as you have also posted my thread multiple times already as well.

Domo mentioned fixing problems so my suggestion to him was to make suggestions to the developers, I mean hey they are the only ones that can fix or implement anything, correct!?

So have a lovely day/night Bella and happy kawing! :)
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby Original_Belladonna on Aug 13 2018, 10:19pm

Stacy_P wrote:
Bella your suggestion was a new idea as well and not fixing all the kaw problems, its actually been a system (as far as nobs and crystals) thats worked fine for reasons I listed on your thread, you've kindly ask me not to keep posting my disagreements with your idea and I have, so respectfully do the same as you have also posted my thread multiple times already as well.

Domo mentioned fixing problems so my suggestion to him was to make suggestions to the developers, I mean hey they are the only ones that can fix or implement anything, correct!?

So have a lovely day/night Bella and happy kawing! :)


I am not here to fix KaW problems, I am here to have optimal access to all functions within this game as it’s intended without having to double pay for it. That’s why I suggested my idea as more of a priority than yours with just offering more bonuses for anniversary achievements. I’m sorry yours wouldn’t benefit the devs like mine would in the near future. And besides, this isn’t a contest of who’s idea is better than the other. Stop making it into that. You’re supposed to be a Valiant Knight that helps other players, not reinforce your contradictory opinion that is constant derailment to the topic at hand.

As to your idea, we already have bonuses that come from time spent within the game. I would have more if I had my old account. That’s another story. The point being, we don’t need more freebies for just having the app. You could exploit it by just logging in once a week and be “active” for the bonuses. That’s not fair to others who are active everyday. This idea is redundant and not necessary, again, for the aforementioned reasons cited by several players.
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 14 2018, 3:01am

Original_Belladonna wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:
Bella your suggestion was a new idea as well and not fixing all the kaw problems, its actually been a system (as far as nobs and crystals) thats worked fine for reasons I listed on your thread, you've kindly ask me not to keep posting my disagreements with your idea and I have, so respectfully do the same as you have also posted my thread multiple times already as well.

Domo mentioned fixing problems so my suggestion to him was to make suggestions to the developers, I mean hey they are the only ones that can fix or implement anything, correct!?

So have a lovely day/night Bella and happy kawing! :)


I am not here to fix KaW problems, I am here to have optimal access to all functions within this game as it’s intended without having to double pay for it. That’s why I suggested my idea as more of a priority than yours with just offering more bonuses for anniversary achievements. I’m sorry yours wouldn’t benefit the devs like mine would in the near future. And besides, this isn’t a contest of who’s idea is better than the other. Stop making it into that. You’re supposed to be a Valiant Knight that helps other players, not reinforce your contradictory opinion that is constant derailment to the topic at hand.

As to your idea, we already have bonuses that come from time spent within the game. I would have more if I had my old account. That’s another story. The point being, we don’t need more freebies for just having the app. You could exploit it by just logging in once a week and be “active” for the bonuses. That’s not fair to others who are active everyday. This idea is redundant and not necessary, again, for the aforementioned reasons cited by several players.


First of all Bella, my comment was to Domo responding to his comment about fixing all of kaws problems

Secondly, Im not trying to be in contest with you, your the one that keeps going off topic on my thread about your idea, and you just said above why you feel yours is more a priority? I said nothing to you about my idea on your thread, that I can recall, only commented my thoughts about your idea and why I did not agree with it. But I made my points and respectfully left your thread when you asked. Btw, in pondering your one currency thought, I did have idea on that, I will be happy to share on your thread, if you like?

Thirdly, well I have been and I am a player just like yourself and have been for over 6 years, so I have a right to give suggestions just as much as anyone else, and stand behind it. As I said before its ultimately upto the devs if they want to implement any ideas suggested in the game and honestly its likely we wont know if they do or dont until that time comes, and it maybe possiblly a differemt version of the idea that is implemented then what someone suggested that the devs feels would work better. So Im sure the devs will take all into consideration when deciding on any suggestions given here!

Btw, I think most know who the several players that aforementioned cited reasons are from your referring, so you repeating it over and over doesnt count for more, youve stated your reasons you dont support, thank you for your thoughts Bella happy kawing! :)
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby Stacy_P on Aug 14 2018, 8:15am

Stacy_P wrote: Btw, in pondering your one currency thought, I did have idea on that, I will be happy to share on your thread, if you like?


Bella?
User avatar
Stacy_P
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Jun 6 2012, 4:34pm

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby ToddStllluvsBacon on Aug 14 2018, 8:36am

Stacy_P wrote:
Stacy_P wrote: Btw, in pondering your one currency thought, I did have idea on that, I will be happy to share on your thread, if you like?


Bella?


no
ToddStllluvsBacon
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 1 2018, 7:40pm

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby Original_Belladonna on Aug 14 2018, 8:51am

Stacy_P wrote:
Stacy_P wrote: Btw, in pondering your one currency thought, I did have idea on that, I will be happy to share on your thread, if you like?


Bella?


I will reiterate my OP and say that this isn’t needed because we already have achievements and bonuses for longevity within the game. We don’t need more. I’m just watching my ass because I don’t want to get banned again for going off topic..

Going off-topic on your own thread, but oh well. That’s acceptable because you’ve got the mods in your right pocket.

I don’t care what you post on forums, I am not a forum moderator. You can post what you want, except when it derails the topic and doesn’t violate any other Forum ToU.

It must be nice to continually go off-topic and not be forum banned though, such privilege you have.
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI on Aug 14 2018, 11:35am

Hey Winston don't play favorites what about this thread ...exact same thing. It's not going anywhere. Why don't you lock this one.


Or go ahead and implement....

I could use coupled hundred seals
XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Jun 16 2016, 8:01pm

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby XxXDARKWORLDFLAMESXxX on Aug 14 2018, 2:20pm

I think it would be a good idea if its not abused or miss used in terms of alts and other accounts also I think if its a permanent item that would be better idea but this up to all the devs :)
XxXDARKWORLDFLAMESXxX
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Nov 16 2012, 5:07pm

Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 15 2018, 5:21am

Sooo since ata isn’t going to stand for any new ideas being discussed in the forums then this thread should be on the chop block......eh Winston?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests