Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Stacy_P, Aug 9, 2018.

1. I don't know about you, but I did not create an alternate account since I started this game. I would never have the greedy mindset, trust me Todd!

I've never had a case where any player would deliberately think of me as someone's alternate account and go on as further as to prove it so!

Always sean893, today and in the future. Till the shutdown of Kaw do us part! :D

2. Greedy huh?? ...guess what Sean this is a "game" and that would infer some kind of competition right? lol multiple account isn't against TOU. As a matter of fact it used to be AGAINST TOU but when ATA started the events they made multiple accounts legal....

In that time period players spent more on KAW then they ever did.

.....i guess you don't understand the point but that makes sense since it never "occured" to you to even start an alt. (Which honestly?? Lol yeah right dude...lol)

lol .....never even "occured" to you huh?

Ok I believe you 

Thanks for posting Sean lol

3. lol ...so why do we even have leaderboards and why do they give out awards for for the events with rankings of people who participate in events? are we not supposed to "try" is this one of those scoreless t-ball games?

I'm sorry I tried to compete in an actual competition ....guess I was being greedy lol

lol people play for different reasons ...I guess you're not into mechanics and actual gameplay but here rather for the "social aspect"? maybe? Not here to actually compete for anything thats cool ....good for you looks like your enjoying yourself then.

4. Aren’t you the guy who made a forum thread begging for a free seal from the playerbase? Please don’t claim that you don’t have a greedy mindset anymore.

5. The plunder bonus seems a bit unfair, purely based on tenure/account creation date.

At least a permanent plunder bonus.

Maybe a temporary one on KAW’s annual anniversary/birthday.

6. A temporary one would seem more fair ^

7. Actually Domo, I disagree, I think the developers do care. Winston was in wc the other day saying some new things were coming, so looking forward to seeing that! But as far as implementing this would be depending on what devs decided to do. It could potentically be a simple coding, ex: if they did say a present box, they already do that with chest, just could adjust whats in the boxes that drop with yearly anniversary badge! If plunder bonus weither temporary or connected to badge I think that as well would be somewhat a simple coding change, for temporary could be like a max plunder fate box, that you can add to badge, anyways, coding is there it would just be a matter of adding it to the anniversary badge, I would think, if devs decided this would be something worth doing. I by no means know app game coding so I cant say for sure but thats just my observation of coding that exist already and could be implemented!

8. :lol: :lol: :lol: you know what go ahead and do it then

I'll instantly have couple hundred seals and endless circle pieces ....go ahead DO IT!!!!!
    :lol: :lol: 

9. .....and by the way since when does "remind(e)" have an "e" on the end of it, like in your thread title??? :|

10. I’m very excited for the potential new changes!

11. Yeah gifting is coming ....LMAO !!

12. Besides Winston is a troll. Proof on Bella thread. He has something to say about “new” things then why not come here and not wc?
    Reason why is to get wc all freaky for half truths. Been here 7yrs devs haven’t changed. Kind of like what the fat headed mods do every time and VK snubbing their noses at the community.

13. Support, Domo.

I still don’t support the idea of adding more freebies to something that already has bonuses, Stacy. It is not profitable for the devs and isn’t something they would focus their resources on.

14. Yes you have stated your opinion earlier on, but thank you for thread bump, hopefully more will read it!! :)

15. Stacy maybe you are just really forgetful. Clan owners and their admins had a major complaint about clan notices blowing up the newsfeeds. They don’t want extra notices. Actually they fought to get the unnecessary clan notices out. Player gets kicked can tell you who kicked, says in their news feed.

Admins can check activity by posting the wins on walls and or posting walls with time line of say 24-48 hrs to respond. Other things need fixed instead of adding a ticker in clan members title. Still wouldn’t show if they are active, but when looking at the CR and it says active then they are active. Maybe you forgot that. Lol

Now to the badges. Most of these added bonuses haven’t helped a whole lot. Plunder bonus for some things are still 0. I’d like to actually see the bonuses that we already have actually make a difference. I’d like to see all the plunder bonuses added up in the success screens instead of just bfa. So until then I don’t think adding another bonus to the mix will even be necessary.

Like I said more things to Fix than to add. I’d like to see you accept that just because ppl disagree with you that’s it ok to debate it without getting “outside hitting” in the form of bans from your clique.

16. Domo, first all, the ability to see what admin accepts or rejects someone that applies, would not change how many post in a admins newsfeed as we already get a post saying someone has joined clan it could just add what admin accepted(I would prefer a rejection post as well myself but if a bit more difficult then just a join post with the admin that accepted that join would do), having been apart of an successful running clan for many years now this would be a big benefit. This is not suggestion that only I have asked for in this thread and in other threads in the past about clan enhancements.

As with some means for high position admins to see clan members activity in some way, it is also something that has been asked for many time by not just myself, and for along time as well.

It is obvious by your time in and out of your clan you may not be aware of how things work and how these enhancements will be very helpful in running a successful clan, but maybe get Gus and Taz's thoughts on the suggestions, I cant imagine them not wanting these ideas to be implemented.

But these ideas as I said are reminders of suggestions that have already been requested in my initial post, have been suggested for along time by many people, along with other suggestions that I didnt go into in this thread!

As far as the idea of a Birthday/Anniversary gift, I still think its a viable and easily implemented suggestion and would be appreciated and enjoyed by the kaw community!

So your jabs at me that youve given since I became VK is really not necessary (I know I know this isnt a jab only you stating your opinion), your more than welcome to put your support or lack of support here. I honestly think most people are smart enough to read through all your antics! So that being said enjoy your day/night! And ty again for your comments and staying on topic, overall! Glad to get the bump, sorry for slow response as I didnt realize someone had posted this thread again! :)

17. Stacy, don’t assume that I don’t know how to run a clan. I have ran more than you have been in and I’ve been around way longer. As stated in a previous thread you are virtually unknown to the community before VK. Unknown. You have only flooded wc with “I have enough if I need more I’ll ask” speakers for ads for 1.5bcs players only. Which doesn’t help the community , only helps your clans that you successfully run....ah nope. If you have to advertise to finish an eb then it’s not ran successfully. Sorry nothing you can say to counter that. I’ve been admin in clans far more successful than that.
    No body wants their news flooded with accepts and bouncers , also us admins really don’t care who gets kicked. Us admins tend to trust each other on kicks. If you need that notice then you have more issues in your clan than just members kicking members. I’ve spoken to you before about your clan role and what I’ve gathered is that you really aren’t strong enough to lead your members. Maybe that’s why you need more news feed telling you more stupid stuff? You would be the only one wanting that. Devs followed the outcry for less notices a while back. I don’t think they will reinstall more notices for lazy admins.
    Again kaw needs more fixed than new implications. Now I’m waiting for the ban....what’s it going to be this time, insinuating something or whatever.? You know what? I really don’t care.

18. Support for both ideas! The clan tools are very much needed and us old guys don't get enough appreciation. 

19. Lol Domo, your wrong in so many ways on this post, I wont bother to try and explain, well maybe some explaination is needed!

I love our clans and think it pretty much speaks for itself and the people in them! As far as our clans mcs, yes we have one as other successful clans do, speaking of so does your home clan, our sub does as well, dont be salty because you dont meet them. We do recruit, but your welcome to look at our eb history, its obviously not because we are about to fail a eb.

My post/suggestion says nothing about kicking members so not sure what your on about there! Lol! So like I said maybe refer to Gus and Taz, as successful clan owners they maybe can help you understand the benefits and/or even the proposed suggestions I reminded of in my original post!

Also as far as the fixing other problems, feel free to submit tickets to support or to put your ideas/suggestions out that will fix all the kaw problems! Im sure the devs are open to ideas that will help improve kaw that are implemenable.

As far as you getting banned well I have nothing to do if you do or dont that would be all on you!

20. You’re telling him to put in a suggestion, but when other people do, you bash it. Don’t cry foul because you have a useless, inefficient and non-profitable idea. This idea sucks for aforementioned reasons. You don’t have to reply to every comment to continue making this thread visible. Let it die.