Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Reminde

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Stacy_P, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Excuse me OP how any idea how many times KAW has been downloaded in its history? ..not sure but i think it's well over a million? ..does anyone know? Thanks

2. Yes, I think the bday box with random rare premium items would be a great idea too, and adds alittle surprise and fun to it! And something like this could potentically be a easy addition to Achievement badge. Idk, Im very open to different options in this, just think adding something as a gift to the kaw bday would be nice gesture of recognition to the kaw community!

3. Hi Manchu, sorry Im not sure what your getting at honestly, so dont know how to respond!

4. Aye! Aye! Captain Crunch!!! 

....but seriously

let's use numbers and some simple arithmetic and logic to see if this exploitable or not. Let's say KAW has been downloaded 500k times. I really have no idea but let's assume ...at one point years ago I thought I saw something say it had been downloaded over 200k times, before HTE (many years ago) let's go with 300k (pretty sure it's MUCH more) for augments sake...

At LEAST HALF are alts. I personally started multiple accounts back when the rule was 1 per device. I have well over a hundred accounts I can still log onto over 5 years old.

I'm not the only one...

Frog... Balto... Val...(lol) if Val decided to play again he'ld prob have over 200 accounts he could log onto over 5 years old. Etc etc etc
    The list of players over five years with multiple accounts is LARGE.

...300k downloads
    Let's say half are still able to log onto
    Let's say only half of those are still active
    Let's say only half of those decide to exploit your proposed bonuses
    ...37.5k X 5.99= $224,625 instant loss for ATA

this doesn't include chests and circles ....which prob equivalent to $500,000-$750,000

So with the seals somewhere between $750,000-$1,000,000 loss for ATA at the most conservative conservative estimate...

So yes Bella was %100 right ATA would be rewarding those who've exploited (me lol) for free stuff...

"BOOM SHAKA LAKA LAKA LAKA LAKA BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM SHAKA SHAKA SHAKA SHAKA SHAKA ...."KABOOMRANGOO!!!!!!"

Folks that's a "7". times. ....."A ...B ...B ...B ...B ...B ....BOO- YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! ....A La la la la la la la.......

For three years I made an average of three accounts a week EVERY week ...THREE YEARS and i STOPPED doing this probably 4-5 years ago.

Look at B2B OSW

one of my shell clans I haven't logged onto in few years ....i have at least 20 of those

5. Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Remin

Very simple question you don't have to analyze the motivation behimd the question? ....I just asked you IF you had any idea how many times KAW been downloaded???

If u don't know you don't know ....but how do you not understand the question? Please help me to understand so I can effectively communicate with you in the future. I thought I was being straight forward and clear ....my mistake. Sorry

6. If you're going to argue against what I said please use numbers like I have ....also OFFICIAL download numbers would be helpful if any one knows. Thanks again ..Happy KAWing 

....come on now even the average player has two alts

7. Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Remin

Lol, I honestly didnt understand your question? Think it was the "how" that going by your response you must of meant to say "have", Im assuming! So to answer your question, no I dont know how many times its been downloaded!

8. So you are unable/incapable of backing your argument with anything other then conjecture...

...IN B4 LOCK 

9. Really kaw doesn’t need new things added when kaw has a list of things needing fixed. So regardless of you having the green army sitting in this thread blasting and handing out forum bans left right to certain ppl that oppose this idea. Devs really have no intention or interest in fixing issues that the community have stressed about for ages. This idea doesn’t make them instant profits so they wouldn’t be up to putting time in working more code to reward players Long term play.

10. Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Rem

Honestly?? ....you couldn't understand that question???

11. The reason I'm asking number of downloads Stacy is because Apple or Google Play has no idea how many "alts on PC have been made" how could they?? But they do have numbers on how many times KAW has been download...

...again using simple logic

Like I said nearly EVERYBODY has at least one alt. On average ild say whatever the total download numbers are the number of alts doubles or triples that ...AT LEAST

Even if alts only match 1/3 of actual accounts (downloads)...

No one would have to buy seals circles etc etc for MONTHS basically free premium EBs for maybe half a year ....they can only afford two devs now.... It's on life support your proposal would be the death nail for KAW

12. Like Bella said no more freebies ....people looking for freebies are not keeping this game alive...

...it's a business people once it stops becoming profitable they'll pull the plug. Unlike what Venom thinks this is not an altruistic venture for ATA where out of the good of their hearts they want to provide a platform for you to create a community on.

.....pretty sure an instant $1mil dollar loss in possible/projected earnings would kill any further development plans for ATA.

13. AND are you going to make this retroactive for players already active for more then 5 years??

....if you don't you WILL alienate more long term players (ones who actually spend money) and there will be an exodus just like the one we just had.

KAW can't handle one more of those....

Do you really think this game even has 5 years life let in it??? ....honestly????

14. Re: Kaw Birthday/Anniversary gifts and clan enhancements Rem

If English isn't your first language PM me and let me know ....I can provide translation services for you. KAW is international game. I have friends on here worldwide. Let me know if you need help,understanding. I would be more than happy to help you with that.

15. Thank you for your thoughts Todd, Im sure the developers will take it all into consideration.

As far as retroactive, as I said the pb would not stack, however lets say its someones 5 year Anniversary they would get (as usual)5 yr badge but in addition they would get gift accordingly on their bday/Anniversary as the developers decided upon.

16. Your welcome, only trying to be helpful and do my part. Happy KAWing 

17. Incentives for longevity are pointless now ....it's like an old dive bar that has no business but they decide to start running a happy hour without promoting or marketing that happy hour so the end result is no one new is coming in and your just giving free stuff away to those that would've come in anyways...

....realize (even Venom sees it) this game is dying WITHOUT radical changes/improvements to war system and fixing of bugs and I do mean they would have to be radical changes.

If you never knew about KAW and just stumbled onto it and saw what was going on and the player discontent, can you honestly say you'ld be exited about the prospects of getting into this long term and you'ld want to spend money??

...and some free stuff after 5 years and make you stay with it?? Come on now ....pointless

18. I honestly have no argument with you on this, it was a thought I had so I put it out here on forums, the ultimate decision if implemented will be from developers and Im sure they will take all into consideration! Btw, I never referred to it as a incentive! Anyways, happy kawing to you as well and enjoy your day! :)

19. I'd like l my friends to come back for my 8 years :\

20. Ok then since you agreed with Todd then it’s time to lock.