Observations

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Aro-, Aug 5, 2018.

1. As I have returned from a break (quite a lengthy one), I have noticed some huge changes. Some good, some not so great.

Furniture...why??
    -make better equip instead?

Banners in wc, I'm actually pretty impressed with.

Charms...eh? I guess they're ok?

The multiple ranks. Nice, but good grief there are so many. I don't even use a few of them...I get it, but I feel it could've been done more simply.

Events constantly...are we catering to the instant gratification crowd? Seriously...take a break between them.

Building tokens, super awesome, but you hand them out like candy. The growth rate is great now but sheesh!

No more reset button...WHY??
    -can quickly change build
    -bombs are fun
    -let's face it, it's easier to have a new player reset than completely break everything down or create a new account

Would still like to see an activity check implemented. Like showing last active so many hours ago or whatever.
    Would help clans kick in actives with out having to dig or make wall posts etc.

Still not able to swap accounts easily, maybe put a limit to each device and they have to be registered with ata? It's a pain to switch between accounts (I know ooooo I have more than one account!! Don't we all?)

Some new EBs. Cool, but I thought we had enough of the HTE clans, now NK? Smh...

Spragga, he still around? 

I haven't checked out war since I've been back as I have started a new clan. So I don't have anything to say there, other than you can't hire allie's during war. No fun. Maybe dirty, but eh. All is fair in love and war?

I remember having to hit EBs day in and day out to get enough gold to upgrade.
    I remember when I was made fun of for running a hybrid in wars, now it's pretty common. Not really complaining about it, more like an I told you so!!!
    I understand devs need to make money. But seriously...talk about the good old days!!

2. How long were you gone for ? Reset option was like 5years ago and taken out because of the bombs.

3. Man seems like theirs maybe 10 ppl that go on forums each day lol

4. Reset was available 4yrs ago because it was there when I started

5. Off and on, haven't had a reason to ever need the reset option until recently when helping someone that was given terrible build advice and had no gold, etc.

6. ALSO!! Can those of us that actually had to buy lands get the gold back for that? Seriously...could use that for upgrading. We actually had to work for it.

7. Hi Aro, welcome back! Hope your clan is doing well! I agree on the activity check of clan members, mentioned it yesterday as well in my forum post. It would be very helpful to clan leaders but do think its a tool that only higher admins should be able see, maybe Armsmaster and up! As it wouldnt be good for those clans that are in osw or pvp even for just anyone to be able to see members activity!

As far as building tokens, Im not sure where you are in building (I didnt look before posting this) but they are well needed for those that dont spend constantly, and once your building in Osmon Rai and Deepmine, you'll see growth slow down a bit! And it is nice that once you are bc in Osmon Rai and below you still get building tokens that you can save up and use to tear a build down to get gold then rebuild with building tokens for alittle extra gold! (But makesure you have saved up enough token to max building back before tearing it down, lol)

But anyways, defintely support new clan enhancements and the activity check is well needed and would be most helpful.

8. Spragga is my alt

9. Thanks Stacy, it's doing well. I totally agree with the admin viewings. I fell this would be a super helpful tool to clans.

10. He should visit, I miss our weekly tea time. 