Notification to Warlord & Warchiefs for admins booting playe

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by phoenix05, Jul 19, 2018.

1. There should be notifications given to Warlord and Warchiefs when a Charge Hand or a War Chief boots a clan member.

2. Re: Notification to Warlord

or dont give out chargehand or warchief to strangers 

3. That would mean lack of control over the clan

4. Re: Notification to Warlord

I think the best addition for administration regulation would to have a clan log, kind of similar to the old war logs. Having these logs could show past events like who has been starting epic battles, accepting member requests, as well kicking people. Having that information could benefit a clan by knowing where your time laps are for admins as well as handling any type of management issues.

5. Re: Notification to Warlord

Full support of this

6. Re: Notification to Warlord

Support for this.

7. Support for this

8. Re: Notification to Warlord

FULL SUPPORT

9. Re: Notification to Warlord

Yes this would be wonderful! Which I think also adding member activity somehow in it would be great, for Warlords and War chiefs to be able to see, sometimes its hard to keep track if a member/guest has gone inactive (just parking), rl is busy and not as active or perhaps just different timezones! So something showing the leaders/council members all members in that clans activity would be a great benefit in many ways! :)

10. Re: Notification to Warlord

Support. Like in Facebook in groups you can see what admin activity is going on.

11. Re: Notification to Warlord

12. Re: Notification to Warlord

I support this.