For the love of God

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Arizona_TDT, Jul 16, 2018.

1. For the love of all that is good, please remove the necessity of tapping "Continue" to my silence notification every time I log in. Can the devs disable it for my account? I miss the old days when I could just log right in without needing to feel like I'm signing a contract every time I press "Continue".

Thank you! 

2. Mods have a complex ok.....How dare you think that their dumb logic should ever be questioned or not be reminded of in your day to day life when you take time to try and enjoy a mindless tap game. It sickens me that you think others shouldn't be reminded of the moderators dumb ego as well. This is how we get new players and this is how we survive as a game. #support

3. I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. I wasnt referring to the mods here, I was talking about the devs and their inability to be intelligent about in game notifications :)

4. I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. I was talking about how horrible the mods are. :)

5. Welp, maybe both the mods and devs lack common reasoning?

6. all the negativity!

7. Atheists look like cheese

8. Who touched you?

9. Nothing lacking here, but all has been noted... thank you Weasle :)

10. Ikr but nothing is annoying then devs treating mods like honest players lol when the majority committing fraud to be in the position had several alts declined to finally make it jus to pretend there someone else I get so many chuckles daily if you only knew