For the love of God

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

For the love of God

Postby Arizona_TDT on Jul 15 2018, 7:28pm

For the love of all that is good, please remove the necessity of tapping "Continue" to my silence notification every time I log in. Can the devs disable it for my account? I miss the old days when I could just log right in without needing to feel like I'm signing a contract every time I press "Continue".

Thank you! 
Arizona_TDT
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 24 2018, 4:47pm

Re: For the love of God

Postby WonderWeasle on Jul 15 2018, 7:40pm

Mods have a complex ok.....How dare you think that their dumb logic should ever be questioned or not be reminded of in your day to day life when you take time to try and enjoy a mindless tap game. It sickens me that you think others shouldn't be reminded of the moderators dumb ego as well. This is how we get new players and this is how we survive as a game. #support
WonderWeasle
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 18 2012, 3:25am

Re: For the love of God

Postby Arizona_TDT on Jul 15 2018, 7:51pm

WonderWeasle wrote:Mods have a complex ok.....How dare you think that their dumb logic should ever be questioned or not be reminded of in your day to day life when you take time to try and enjoy a mindless tap game. It sickens me that you think others shouldn't be reminded of the moderators dumb ego as well. This is how we get new players and this is how we survive as a game. #support


I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. I wasnt referring to the mods here, I was talking about the devs and their inability to be intelligent about in game notifications :)
Arizona_TDT
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 24 2018, 4:47pm

Re: For the love of God

Postby WonderWeasle on Jul 15 2018, 8:02pm

Arizona wrote:
WonderWeasle wrote:Mods have a complex ok.....How dare you think that their dumb logic should ever be questioned or not be reminded of in your day to day life when you take time to try and enjoy a mindless tap game. It sickens me that you think others shouldn't be reminded of the moderators dumb ego as well. This is how we get new players and this is how we survive as a game. #support


I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. I wasnt referring to the mods here, I was talking about the devs and their inability to be intelligent about in game notifications :)


I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. I was talking about how horrible the mods are. :)
WonderWeasle
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 18 2012, 3:25am

Re: For the love of God

Postby Arizona_TDT on Jul 15 2018, 8:26pm

WonderWeasle wrote:
Arizona wrote:
WonderWeasle wrote:Mods have a complex ok.....How dare you think that their dumb logic should ever be questioned or not be reminded of in your day to day life when you take time to try and enjoy a mindless tap game. It sickens me that you think others shouldn't be reminded of the moderators dumb ego as well. This is how we get new players and this is how we survive as a game. #support


I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. I wasnt referring to the mods here, I was talking about the devs and their inability to be intelligent about in game notifications :)


I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. I was talking about how horrible the mods are. :)


Welp, maybe both the mods and devs lack common reasoning?
Arizona_TDT
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 24 2018, 4:47pm

Re: For the love of God

Postby Rogue on Jul 16 2018, 8:05am

all the negativity!
Rogue
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 19 2014, 8:21pm

Re: For the love of God

Postby Jackson on Jul 16 2018, 8:24am

Atheists look like cheese
Jackson
 
Posts: 4475
Joined: Sep 12 2013, 8:12am

Re: For the love of God

Postby Arizona_TDT on Jul 16 2018, 10:28am

Jackson wrote:Atheists look like cheese


Who touched you?
Arizona_TDT
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 24 2018, 4:47pm

Re: For the love of God

Postby Titan_God on Jul 17 2018, 5:46am

Nothing lacking here, but all has been noted... thank you Weasle :)
User avatar
Titan_God
Moderator
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Sep 15 2011, 6:18am
Location: Kaw App / Kingdomsatwar.com

Re: For the love of God

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 12:02pm

Ikr but nothing is annoying then devs treating mods like honest players lol when the majority committing fraud to be in the position had several alts declined to finally make it jus to pretend there someone else I get so many chuckles daily if you only knew
x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Apr 16 2013, 12:16pm


Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests