come on devs! a toilet!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Come on devs! Everyone has been talking about, ME totally included! A toilet. A commode.WC.
    It’s what’s missing!
    Like a lot of longstanding players, we’ve often discussed what if?
    So I’ll break the ice.
    What if? You added a toilet. I WOULD def buy toilet based charms. D E F.
    Let’s really focus on the game! And do some toilet furniture!
    YESSSSSS!
    Hip hip!

2. I concur.. a toilet throne would be awesome.. I can also think of a few cool throne pieces ...hooray to the golden bull for this suggestion

3. Well it is a throne of sorts after all

4. A toilet throne seems fitting for me for some reason lol

5. Look you can’t improve perfection. But we mortals should try!

6. What a crappy idea. Support.

7. I have no issue of the game. I just adapt to the game. I have issue with the support system. They are rude and we can't send SS. I was sad a friend passed away. I kicked him off the clan after a month inactive. I learned he passed away after I kicked through his RL friend. I asked support to help out to moved his clanless account to our clan. Support responded they need permission from my friend before they can move his account. I was so mad how support responded. The way support responded didn't make sense. So don't expect much on ATA anymore. They don't care what players want. They know we will not be going anywhere even how bad they treat players. Just play the game you want and have fun. No point keep begging for changes which will never happen. Good luck

8. Musang. That’s pretty sad pal and I am sorry to hear that.

I think what your trying to tell me is that I’m
    Not going to get a toilet. I expect your right.

9. BOO-YAY!!!!

10. Yeah support sucks just like Mexico

11. I support the addition of a toilet for a throne, as long as a mini fridge and tv table with a glass of scotch (neat of course) are the throne side pieces, with a flat screen 1080p television as the banner.

12. Sooo.....would it be a unisex one or would the left room be for women? You could have female product dispensary. The right room could be transgender bathroom equipped with a sit down urinal so Drgn would feel comfortable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.