mith EQ

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: mith EQ

Postby LordSavan on Jun 19 2018, 8:38am

Mith is the saddest part of the game now. Its ridiculous that season 1-3 mith equip, when transmuted, has lower stats than a bunch of eb garbage. Alot of us old time players put tremdeous effort into those wars.
LordSavan

Postby Quote on Jun 19 2018, 8:48am

LordSavan wrote:Mith is the saddest part of the game now. Its ridiculous that season 1-3 mith equip, when transmuted, has lower stats than a bunch of eb garbage. Alot of us old time players put tremdeous effort into those wars.

Postby IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII on Jun 19 2018, 1:27pm

Titan_God wrote:Gray,

Good suggestion I have submitted this to ATA awhile ago with a revamped and new way to upgrade mith Equip with current mithril and another way to update the stats to rival the current and future event equip :)

Thank God..I transmuted all my max mith equip and gave it away. It seriously does need a stat update! I miss it!
IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII

Postby gray-ts on Jun 20 2018, 5:54am

They need to step back from events for a week. And take a look at mith EQ.

They’re making money from NK’s more than wars so I guess that’s why they’re concentrating on EB fairies.

Make a gold war payout that’s tremendously high then... but I guess if they take a look into wars they’re going to have to look into what they’re ignoring; taking into account charms for the match making system *sleeping Zzz emoji*
gray-ts

Postby x_x on Jun 20 2018, 7:56am

gray-ts wrote:Too busy focusing on crappy events instead of focusing on what the game is called.

War.

Bring mithril back to being useful so that wars are more worthwhile to do.

Revamp the current mithril equipment and add a hell of a lot more CS to them.

They can't do that unless they make it so we can't turn them into charms, right now you can buy unlimited charms with mithril.

Also no one likes war, you can't do it without third party apps (bots) to track for you and type for you, and you also need specialized "war commander" who needs you to kiss his or her ass before they will help you, and if there is one person on the roster he or she don't like they don't help you.

They say oh it's not a bot because you have to push one button each time you want to send up to unlimited lines of text into the chat about who is up down and around. I have screen shots of one person tracking an entire ASW (all star war) roster.

How is that not an advantage?

Sure maybe it's possible for some people to do that, but they won't be able to accurately type that out in time manually.

Give me the exact time 30 people (by full name with barcodes and everything) will be up to the second in under 1 minute in a reply, just try it and you'll understand what I'm talking about

That's why they give unfair advantage, that's why wars are dead. That's why devs don't care because they allow it.

I told them how to fix it, they're not interested, they would rather change the game from war to doll house.

(fix) red light, yellow light, green light on war roster next to the names of people who are ko'd, in window, or are up
x_x

Postby SzordAura on Jun 20 2018, 4:11pm

Exactly gray's point. If they ever took a look at wars they'd have to face up to a whole deal of problems that are easier to be ignored
SzordAura

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests