mith EQ

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by gray-ts, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Too busy focusing on crappy events instead of focusing on what the game is called.

War.

Bring mithril back to being useful so that wars are more worthwhile to do.

Revamp the current mithril equipment and add a hell of a lot more CS to them.

2. Why revamp anything when idiots drop a ton of cash each new legends for meaningless stats. Everyone wants higher stats but nobody actually uses them for anything lol.

4. Mobile platform vs pc platform ee war

5. Spending cash on a hobby doesn't make someone an idiot. To each their own if it makes them happy!

On the flip side, even though I'm a has been I still think mith equipment need a serious overhaul as well and has for a while. Eb rewards should not trump war rewards.

6. Banned because you think you sound intelligent....in your own mind

7. Find a way for it to be cost effective and earn profits.

Corporation- how much can we make on the least amount of investment.

Whether ata is corporate or not idk but its business.

8. Kingdom at war with monsters should be the new name

9. Now that I'm getting back into KaW. Can Mith equipment be transformed/transmuted into charms? Because if they could that would be a bit of an issue.

10. Gray,

Good suggestion I have submitted this to ATA awhile ago with a revamped and new way to upgrade mith Equip with current mithril and another way to update the stats to rival the current and future event equip :)

11. Mith is the saddest part of the game now. Its ridiculous that season 1-3 mith equip, when transmuted, has lower stats than a bunch of eb garbage. Alot of us old time players put tremdeous effort into those wars.

13. Thank God..I transmuted all my max mith equip and gave it away. It seriously does need a stat update! I miss it!

14. They need to step back from events for a week. And take a look at mith EQ.

They’re making money from NK’s more than wars so I guess that’s why they’re concentrating on EB fairies.

Make a gold war payout that’s tremendously high then... but I guess if they take a look into wars they’re going to have to look into what they’re ignoring; taking into account charms for the match making system *sleeping Zzz emoji*

15. They can't do that unless they make it so we can't turn them into charms, right now you can buy unlimited charms with mithril.

Also no one likes war, you can't do it without third party apps (bots) to track for you and type for you, and you also need specialized "war commander" who needs you to kiss his or her ass before they will help you, and if there is one person on the roster he or she don't like they don't help you.

They say oh it's not a bot because you have to push one button each time you want to send up to unlimited lines of text into the chat about who is up down and around. I have screen shots of one person tracking an entire ASW (all star war) roster.

How is that not an advantage?

Sure maybe it's possible for some people to do that, but they won't be able to accurately type that out in time manually.

Give me the exact time 30 people (by full name with barcodes and everything) will be up to the second in under 1 minute in a reply, just try it and you'll understand what I'm talking about

That's why they give unfair advantage, that's why wars are dead. That's why devs don't care because they allow it.

I told them how to fix it, they're not interested, they would rather change the game from war to doll house.

(fix) red light, yellow light, green light on war roster next to the names of people who are ko'd, in window, or are up

16. Exactly gray's point. If they ever took a look at wars they'd have to face up to a whole deal of problems that are easier to be ignored