Gold bars

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by slippy2012, Jun 15, 2018.

1. We have been having the silver bars for quite some time now. With the cost of lands and building ever rising to ever higher cost. Is time time to introduce gold bars that we can collect and sell so everyone can build faster?.

2. Yesss Support

3. I thought I I have more replies by now

4. Why gold bars? Makes no odds if they were wooden bars! As long as they return gold when sold! No support

5. Nope, it’s pretty dead around here

6. Support

Would be easy to implement and would be great for larger builds banking.

7. Support. I'm all for having 30k silvers bars occasionally but please add higher tier bars. Lol

8. Hehehehehehehehehe support

9. Been wishing for something like that. Support

10. So true it sometimes it can be frustrating getting 30k or more silver bars

11. Its time for gold bars it been about 3 years since they introduced silver bars for then then was higher tier lands now have even higher tier lands

12. The devs already explained that gold bars would be released sometime over next weekend followed by platinum bars a month or so later.

13. Yea, don't spread false information.

Gold bars would be neat, but ever since mobile can manually type however many items they want to sell it's not so bad selling 60k sb. Only being able to sell 500 at a time sucked, but large numbers are a lot easier to handle now than they used to be. Gold bars would make it even easier to handle larger amounts of gold.

14. Oh if that's the case this theard would have more than few responses that there already dining this. Im saying where is your proof?

15. This is false information. There is no proof.

16. BionicMan was never known for their truths ;)

17. That is why I was asking for the proof I would have never started this thread if they were coming out with gold bars or even if i didn't know it this thread would have been locked by mods 10 mins after i posted.

18. We need to get back to the gold standard
    #endthefed

Am I doing this right?