EE War 2018 Update Request

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: EE War 2018 Update Request

Postby __7thCastle on Aug 25 2018, 1:30am

We're getting a trade calculator and you put in suggestions for EE wars?It's become a game of faires mate =)
__7thCastle

Postby Majin_Venom on Sep 4 2018, 8:58am

So ASW 2018 Is Over lets move on..

S7 Wars are open To All Builds...

But again Devs Please CAP Those Charm/Furnishing or Disable them for this Type of Events..

ASW was a Mess But We have To continúe,
S7 Wars are a Tradition in KAW where All Builds can Join...

Its been quite messy so lets Hope They are All Individual And not Just Low Land That can be unfair..

Also Ramdom And 7-10 Kos would be Nice...

Devs should give us a brief historia of The type of events That KAw Players are always waiting for....
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Kezzer on Sep 4 2018, 9:21am

Majin_Venom wrote:So ASW 2018 Is Over lets move on..

S7 Wars are open To All Builds...

But again Devs Please CAP Those Charm/Furnishing or Disable them for this Type of Events..

ASW was a Mess But We have To continúe,
S7 Wars are a Tradition in KAW where All Builds can Join...

Its been quite messy so lets Hope They are All Individual And not Just Low Land That can be unfair..

Also Ramdom And 7-10 Kos would be Nice...

Devs should give us a brief historia of The type of events That KAw Players are always waiting for....

The thing I see with capping charms is that charms are effectively the same as allies as far as stats go. They provide a static boost so tiny builds can pretty much always be doing their maximum damage. If you wish to cap charms then why not cap all types of static bonuses? All static bonuses besides towers, castle, pots and mith that is.

I do want to see a war season though. With a prestige system it could truly be great. It incentives everyone to war as they get wars suited to their level of play and those who are more skilled will get better rewards to reward their ability. War events currently are too much about activity and how many tokens you get overall. Yes you should get rewarded for warring more BUT surely the whole point is to see who are the better warriors as opposed to who has the most free time.

Just my view on it but I would love to see more war events.
Kezzer

Postby Majin_Venom on Sep 4 2018, 2:44pm

You said it better than me, better warriors with Good strategy, teamwork And not Just Charm Overpowered.
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests