EE War 2018 Update Request

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

EE War 2018 Update Request

Postby Majin_Venom on May 6 2018, 2:14pm

Its been a while that EE wars have been something that everyone wanted to be part off, but with many Updates in the last 4 years We reach a point where some of those people that complain And got what They ask for are no longer here, So Devs Please bring back the Following:

1.- Green , Yes that is what makes the Ko's Amazing And help's everyone understand how We doing, when u Ko someone Green is our favorite Color. Now its all red flavorless

2.- Get Rid of Low Land Wars, Or better Mix Indi wars And Low Land, that way is more balance War... When u started primal wars They where Good until u started adding the Equip And BFA, Now this BFC is killing it, so Mix up the War Rooster for Low Lands, no clan sign up necessary

3.- Bring Back TVP , Yes it was great before 2014, a lot of folks enter EE War And where Ok With THe Vanashing Paladins has a Eb for loosing a War, make ir better Drops, Gold And prizes, We need people to participate in EE

4.- Weekend 2-5 Hrs Wars And Big 50 vs 50 Roustes, Prize Silver bars And Item Drops

5.- Not Only ASW lets make a Royal Rumble Battle where Entry is 1000 Mith or Whatever item you want, any Size Build can participate We can make a CAP similar To Low Land Wars, even Better Lets make a Low Land Star Wars, But i like bettwr the idea of no more than 100mcs Wars Cap..

Again, EE Wars are Amazing, but sometimes We need more than 1 Hr to make a Good start ...

Please keep adding Suggestions To this Thread
And Post your first War in this EE universe:

"I didnt know what S2 Was or how To participate, didnt do Wars until Oct 2013 Chaos Wars was amazing made a lot of friends, Making my First Clan Forsaken Fortress"

To the Developers Thank You!
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Re: EE War 2018 Update Request

Postby Succubus_LILITH on May 6 2018, 2:18pm

I been warring since beta EE right and I WC and tracked almost all my wars and i can do it in less then half a hr
Succubus_LILITH

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 6 2018, 2:18pm

Stop these EE threads devs said there not planning on doing anything for ee, it has pretty much flatlined now.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Radagast on May 6 2018, 6:01pm

Holy crap, did I read that right? You KO someone (or they sko) and it's no longer green? Lol, what, are all the notifications different shades of red? Been over a year since I warred (once I realized the advertised ee gold plunder % bonus wasn't correct) Lol.
Radagast
2017 ASW Champion

Postby Kakashi37 on May 6 2018, 6:22pm

Yeah honestly, which idiots thought it would be a good idea to change all the notifications to red smh
Kakashi37

Postby Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet on May 7 2018, 5:36am

Ko is always green. Bright for a KO dark for an SKO on opponent team.
Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet

Postby DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB on May 7 2018, 5:47am

My first EE war? i won't talk about it.
DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB

Postby DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB on May 7 2018, 5:50am

EE already died when GH SH exploit was vanished together with Redstar and Cella.:)
DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB

Postby Titan_God on May 7 2018, 4:10pm

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Stop these EE threads devs said there not planning on doing anything for ee, it has pretty much flatlined now.

That is actually not true so don’t post false information. It’s on the list and I know they plan on fixing it as I’m doing all I can with them to help on this matter. Just when it can be done is the real question and as of what I know they are awaiting a few things first.
Titan_God

Postby -grizzy- on May 7 2018, 4:27pm

Titan_God wrote:
iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Stop these EE threads devs said there not planning on doing anything for ee, it has pretty much flatlined now.

That is actually not true so don’t post false information. It’s on the list and I know they plan on fixing it as I’m doing all I can with them to help on this matter. Just when it can be done is the real question and as of what I know they are awaiting a few things first.

They did actually say that I can't remember which thread but they did. It's great they have apparently changed their minds however we'll have to wait and see I guess. I just hope they include bfe lol in their matchmaking.
-grizzy-

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests