Tomb Stone/Respectful Placeholder

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by docabbit, May 5, 2018.

1. Image: Tombstone

Tombstone
    The game has been running quite a while and, unfortunately, many people have had some fallen clanmates/heroes due to various circumstances.
    We have, respectfully or stubbornly, refused to kick or make room in the clan roster for said fallen veterans and sadly they do take up space.
    I would like to suggest a permanent space holder that people can still see, click on and visit to see the past accomplishments and write memoriums etc on.

TL;DR: Placeholder for fallen clanmates

References:
    Tombstone [Old Tombstone; Mossy Tombstone]. (n.d.). Retrieved May 5, 2018, from http://tombstonesuppliersjohannesburg.c ... tomb3.pngg

PS: How about a preview for forum posts on mobile?

Edit: I can't figure out how to properly resize an image so...

Edit 2:

2. Re: Tom Stone/Respectful Placeholder

I don’t know what this is but anyway, replace [​IMG] with

3. Re: Tom Stone/Respectful Placeholder

Like a graveyard? o.o

This thread be pretty dark, yo.

4. Re: Tom Stone/Respectful Placeholder

You too?

You're like an illiterate 1st grader, also using same dead joke from several years ago.

Get new material, man.

5. Re: Tom Stone/Respectful Placeholder

kasama is right tho this thread is dark lol

i dont think ata is gonna put in a new game feature that would acknowledge their dying old playerbase tbh

6. Re: Tom Stone/Respectful Placeholder

Who's Tom stone?

7. Re: Tom Stone/Respectful Placeholder

While this isn't a bad idea, the problem lies with verifying deaths.

When someone with a Facebook account dies, Facebook asks for a death certificate and if the verification process is successful, the word "remembering" occurs before their name on their profile and certain account functions are permanently locked. I don't think ATA would want the extra work, considering how they're struggling already with the workload.