Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Postby Baxteria on Apr 29 2018, 6:19am

Pvp rewards are pretty shocking. Wouldn’t encourage you to participate at all.
Baxteria
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Jun 22 2011, 9:40am

Re: Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Postby LordSavan on Apr 29 2018, 7:54am

Theres no reason pvp players wont spend more, if there was something they wanted to spend money on. 25-29 mans wars where common once, and there would 7-10 wars going at once. Because they were clan based, almost everyone xstalled. Thats a lot of xstal sales. Im pretty sure they could double that price, 2 dollars for war xstal, if they spent some time fixing the war system. It just easier to cut and paste eb events.
LordSavan
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Aug 10 2012, 9:27pm

Re: Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Postby iG_Ares_iG on Apr 29 2018, 9:44am

LordSavan wrote:Theres no reason pvp players wont spend more, if there was something they wanted to spend money on. 25-29 mans wars where common once, and there would 7-10 wars going at once. Because they were clan based, almost everyone xstalled. Thats a lot of xstal sales. Im pretty sure they could double that price, 2 dollars for war xstal, if they spent some time fixing the war system. It just easier to cut and paste eb events.


I completely agree with this statement. Great way to raise revenue for the game on the pvp side of it.
iG_Ares_iG
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Jul 6 2016, 10:42am

Re: Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 29 2018, 11:04am

LordSavan wrote:Theres no reason pvp players wont spend more, if there was something they wanted to spend money on. 25-29 mans wars where common once, and there would 7-10 wars going at once. Because they were clan based, almost everyone xstalled. Thats a lot of xstal sales. Im pretty sure they could double that price, 2 dollars for war xstal, if they spent some time fixing the war system. It just easier to cut and paste eb events.

Indeed. People always forget ebs isnt the only possibility to get revenue.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 585
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Postby XxXbatdogXxX on Apr 29 2018, 1:01pm

Others tend to forget, if PvP was a real option or efficient. Devs would have never introduced ebs in the first place
XxXbatdogXxX
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Apr 12 2013, 10:59am

Re: Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 29 2018, 1:10pm

XxXbatdogXxX wrote:Others tend to forget, if PvP was a real option or efficient. Devs would have never introduced ebs in the first place

Im not sure. I think ebs are still necessary for the part of kaw that never did play for pvp.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 585
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Postby XxXbatdogXxX on Apr 29 2018, 1:23pm

They were introduced, solely because pure PvP kills any new player base. Large players wreck smaller ones & they can't grow.
XxXbatdogXxX
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Apr 12 2013, 10:59am

Re: Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Postby Garbage on Apr 29 2018, 5:23pm

Tl;dr

People will just want more people to open up as ps or pa to get the same rewards.

It's a waste. Nothing more to be said
Garbage
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Jan 14 2012, 12:39pm

Re: Improved pvp rewards = Larger User participation

Postby Garbage on Apr 29 2018, 5:25pm

XxXbatdogXxX wrote:They were introduced, solely because pure PvP kills any new player base. Large players wreck smaller ones & they can't grow.


Very true. You'd be demoralized to have your noob account lose the 50b it worked hard on to get back in the day
Garbage
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Jan 14 2012, 12:39pm

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: QLDer_ProudAussie_QLDer and 0 guests