War Rewards For Events

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by lIlIlIICystic--FibrosisIlIIllI, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light as to why they never brought back equipment to the war side of Events.

I have been a constant warrer here on KaW and all i am noticing is that the participants and participation for war is steadily decreasing. When an event occurred there used to be equipment tiers in the top 100, top 50, top 10 along with the usual inferno etc. However, for a very long time now that has not been the case.

I chose to go an attack build purely for war sake, however the rewards people receive for chasing the war side of the event are useless compared to the PvE side. I think that the devs should re-introduce equipment among the war tiers. I think it would create more participants while actually making the war side of the event worth it. I’m not sure if anyone else has already discussed something like this but think it’s something that needs to be added back in.

Let me know what you guys think.

2. Bump because hoping someone has already made a thread and will be able to direct me.

3. They want it to die out, why else would they give less and less rewards for the war side

4. Considering equip doesnt really work properly anyway,might as well give it out.

5. Devs gave up on the war system long ago. Best to stop trying now